Tempest Height Hero Suit (Item Set)

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • I welcome everyone! There is a burning question about the set (Tempest Height Hero Suit - 7 items give + 120% to critical damage). Q: Where can I get the shirt and helmet? All other things are collected. Please help the community!

https://runesofmagic.fandom.co…eight_Hero_Suit_(Item_Set) - there is a description of this set, but no specifics. I think that the developers should definitely answer this question (by item ID)

• Jinsoyun

Approved the thread.
  • If so, then players who have these things (I definitely saw them on Gaia) get a CLEAR advantage over other players.

• If so, then players who have these things (I definitely saw them on Gaia) get a CLEAR advantage over other players.

I'm not sure about the advantage, the set is low level and you lose a lot of bonuses (including damage).

Also the critical rate will decrease a lot.

What are the advantages you see?

• I had heard that it is the boots and gloves that are no longer available. I can farm the helmet and chest piece by running Goblin Mines between level 41 and 49. There are a number of posts on other threads about how you can control the level of the instance.

• If you just add 6 stats to this set and put 4 runes, then an increase of 120% to critical damage is a monstrous boost! I did a rough calculation for myself - for a scout this set is (in my opinion) almost perfect. The main thing is crit (as the owner of such a set said)

If you just add 6 stats to this set and put 4 runes, then an increase of 120% to critical damage is a monstrous boost! I did a rough calculation for myself - for a scout this set is (in my opinion) almost perfect. The main thing is crit (as the owner of such a set said)

• I had heard that it is the boots and gloves that are no longer available. I can farm the helmet and chest piece by running Goblin Mines between level 41 and 49. There are a number of posts on other threads about how you can control the level of the instance.

Boots are rarely put up for auction (I bought them on Gaia without durability) - they are really expensive. Gloves come across more often - they are cheap. But I have never seen a jacket and a helmet at the auction! The website (https://runesofmagic.fandom.co…eight_Hero_Suit_(Item_Set)) says to be 41-49; be in a team with 5 players of the same level. I've gone multiple times, but so far with no success. If the jacket and helmet really fall down there, that's great news! Did you really knock them out?

• I think elsaaida has 1 more upper for sale ...price is over 1bn....

i have helmet or few of them but i give up of selling that set...it take hours of time to find that on alts bags...

in theory all part of sets can drop but under good conditions ...drop event 200 % and drop bufs + honor party...

problem with goblin mines is cos they start to lift up mobs lvl according to player lvl and you need master all condition to get any of drops

...btw all other parts drop in Dust Devil when weather is good...

main thing that miss lead players here ;

fact that set give 120%dmg dont mean that you will have current dmg doubled or more...you must equip all parts

of set...and normaly its poor...to get something of it you must + it,,tier it..put almost good stats as end game gear...and ofc be in party for support...set loose lots of crit so you must compensate it ...if you dont have peak +20

all this is useless...for farming mobs...forget...

and costs of complete good set are very high...big question is it worthy...

better make good simulation in charplan before dive into it

• Too bad you don't want to look for a helmet - I'd love to buy one - to save DD time. The most important thing is that these things are still falling. The chance is not great, but there is.

• I would also like to add I have a couple of these sets and used them on several different classes but pretty much never use them anymore at all.

These were OP back like lv70 cap even lv80 but now you lose SOOOO much raw damage/crit/patk.... The only thing I use this set for anymore is Elemental Rampage on bosses under lv90.

• be 41-49; be in a team with 5 players of the same level.

Actually, you only need 1 toon at that level. If that toon enters the instance and jumps the fence first, it will set the instance to that level. Then you send the others in behind and it stays at the level of the first toon in.

I use the pieces i have on various low-level alts, cleaned and statted. I have so many alts, it is hard to keep track of them, but I have an OD set or two of each type. I haven't tried to get any more lately. If you want a great level 50 blue set, you can go to Lyk and talk to the two NPCs just inside the gate. It takes forever to gather the drops for even one piece, but it can be a great side project.

• Thanks for this :) I'm trying to put together an Eye of wisdom 7 piece set myself, I bought a 115 dura robe on auction my only part so far :( I made a level 33 twink, (steel nails & dark dragon wing recipe I hope), but sounds like I'll need to level him to 41.

Edit: Also putting together a uberdura Vhatos set & some day I'll be farming me some monster cards in style :)

• No recipes fall in Goblin mines anymore. That changed when they modified it from a permanently level 50 instance to a variable one. There was recently a festival event where "Rare" recipes were given out. Someone may have an unused one available.