Posts by Bakken

The bears are at the entrance of the castle for decoration :D
    Double checking my list I'm missing shadow punisher component. Got that mat that'll be there before anyone notices.
    The poison decoration.... It's not there... this is unacceptable. DL says it still drops will let you know shortly

It never occurred to me to make a wiki page of all the Guild Trophies. I would suggest an Item Type of Guild Trophy to create a page at Category:Guild Trophy (Item Type).

Give me a name of at least one trophy so I can look it up and see what Item Type it already uses.

Does https://runesofmagic.gamepedia.com/Trophy_of_Taylin_Fishbone qualify? It shows as Furniture, so we may have to do something "cute" to make this Guild Trophy category work.

Yes that trophy is one of the craftables.

It gets a little complected trying to organize them all because you have the crafted ones with recipes and then you have uncraftables from events and then there's several itemshop only. And to top it off some of the itemshop ones aren't available anymore(Theres a floating eye thing in there somewhere).
    Oh and then there's just normal furniture with carpets and junk. There's even some token(gold?) furniture lmao.
    Some of them are also for guild castle only but doesn't seem to follow any pattern.

I made a personal decision back then that only recipe furniture counts for that reason lol

Hey all, been messing around on the game again recently and noticed my guild castle has been closed for who knows how long.
    Several years ago I made a gallery of all the boss furniture and figured I'd let anyone know who may want to check it out-

GDHIEz5.png
    IME2LoF.png
    1xWejTL.png
    Z3C8wxy.png
    XPEYhfT.png

Be prepared to crash that's 6 fps in that screenshot lol
    There might be a cashshop piece or 2 missing but every craftable IS there
    -Aeterna-

Addons like those should be fine as they use ingame functions.

There's really a lot of things you can do with ingame functions that are not fine, like forcing clients of other players to crash. There even used to be a very popular addon provided by the developers themselves that allows you to walk right through walls, among others. Gameforge doesn't really care much about Runes of Magic, so it usually takes a few years for such addons to get declared illegal, if at all. You may still get sanctioned for using them based on your community and the GMs around , there aren't any clear rules.

The only time I ever heard of anyone getting in trouble with addons was using petautocraft to fully afk at pet tamers, which you can still see people doing lol.
    I never heard of an addon that lets you walk through walls... a certain popular modded folder though...

For sure you are not allowed to control multiple accounts simultaneously.

https://www.curseforge.com/rom/addons/followonping

Why not and what do you mean by "control" ?

Addons like those should be fine as they use ingame functions.
    Without getting into too much detail of what you can do, if your running a 3rd party program in the background that is effecting RoM in any way that's again ToS.

AFAIK ALL addons are deemed legal atm even though there's a few that do break tos imo.

Rune Siphon sucks don't use it, but Indomitable Spirit and Dark Energy Strike are the bread and butter.
    At lv.100 you can heal 54% hp every 7 seconds using them.

Dark Energy Strike does not heal.

Indomitable Spirit - 18% on level 100 (2% initial + 0.16% per level)

So not sure what are you talking about here.

Indomitable Spirit buff makes energy strike heal that 18% on hit for next 3 hits, I never use it without the buff.
    You can also activate the atk spd burn to lower your hp enough to activate the buff whenever you want

ch/wl is actually the whole reason I started playing again. I got my fill of raids over the last decade and current endgame is broken anyway lol. Just having fun seeing whats possible by myself. It's awesome to see other people interested!

Rune Siphon sucks don't use it, but Indomitable Spirit and
    Dark Energy Strike are the bread and butter.
    At lv.100 you can heal 54% hp every 7 seconds using them.
    compared to say ch/m survivability using barrier gives you 30%hp(protection) over 15seconds.

That's like over 3x more tanky then Ch/M which I already felt indestructible as.
    And with the crit/atkspd/atk% buffs when you burn it's actually really close to ch/r dps(solo with warpcharge may actually be better) which smokes all other tank dmg. Champs have super broken high defense with the ISS which the other tanks can't compete with either.

I'd love to showcase some videos I'll see what I can do in the future but I'm still running a phenom ii x6 potato

When I say SOLO I mean NO alts, just your single character.

Honestly the best absolute solo class is easily Ch/Wl.
    I know no one plays it and there's like 0 information but self sustainability is unreal. Your a tank/dps/heals all in one but the heals are only for you, % based no heal gear required. Stats full physical, magic dmg is just bonus.

If you don't get 1 shot you can basically do anything once you know what your doing

edit- this is probably the hardest class in the game to properly play though it took me a long time

there all skill bugged what can hit boss up to 10lvl every class combo doesent matter what you say ....and when just few class combo able to do whit 1-1 specific skill

is not MMO game play just use BUG and need rework/fix instance ....or you all are blind about this?

I think it's funny how so many people are defending the warden pets when it's obviously not working as intended.
    Because chirons CAN attack through walls that makes it ok? What more would have to be done for them to admit exploit, take 0 damage?

That doesn't excuse this peak level situation or that the instance just doesn't work and of course players will find any way to try and do something.
    I don't think any blame should be on the wardens(and closing the instance was NOT the answer) but obviously that wasn't intended come on now don't lie to yourselves.

Depends on how many alts your willing to make ;p

This SS is way back early 2016 pre +30s hitting 300m 'solo'

O3jGIbJ.png

Now with +30s and I got new lv100 hammer/armor I can't even imagine how hard I would hit if I set this all up again. I also have a 2nd ch/m that can rampage at the same time lol

That might be the most no-life picture of this game I've ever taken or seen.

Player Quest-

Has anyone ever found any setup with any OS that can run the game on max detail without crashing?
    I'm currently the most stable I've ever had it surprisingly since win10 with an old phenom II x6 and gtx660. Can actually play on pretty high detail without crashing for a while now. Maybe dx12 has something to do with it idk

I've wondered if we got the same hardware the developer was using maybe we wouldn't get such bad memory leaks lol

Really? How?

Sorry, I mean when I (level 4) join a party with level 100 char I do NOT get any experience.

Please explain how is that possible to get experience you described?

He means have the lv100 killing lv100 things with you nearby. If your nearby you should get exp if he is. This is much faster then typical ToSH now anyway.

My last post was removed regarding another way you get banned in ToSH without a honor ticket.

I was trying to be vague, I will try harder in the future I didn't think I explained it out that much.

I made a lv70 champ 'toshinator' that would get tp for all my friends at max level (No honor, party of 6-12). We didn't know why it kept giving us exp but there was no obvious exploit going on, everyone figured it was just normal game mechanics.

If you are getting exp from mobs more then 10 levels lower then you, your not supposed to!

Don't farm like that, you will get banned (and waste a lot of resources on a useless character). learn from me :)

It's pretty unfair for newer players. Way way back shield runes were for sale and that's how a few of us got cheap recon X but that was like 8+ years ago. Never made sense to me to disable it but not hatred and keep hatred runes cheap too.

If your using a 2h weapon your SoL unfortunately.

well probably waste of time, u cant do new ini, new peak system is pure BS u get 1/100th xp from mobs so gl making billions of xp and still you

wont be able to touch even normal mode new ini boss. Sw is unbalanced too. Rom isn't the same as it used to be. If you want to meet old friends

just meet them in discord is better :)

I've been thinking recently that RoM might be better as an offline game. If you weren't trying to raid with friends you would just quest and play the game normally. Maybe actually read the story lol. Not spend 50,000 dollars or hours grinding your character.
    I know there's private servers so I know this is actually possible too lol

I have an offline version of Darkfall that I will keep till the day I die, I'll probably try to do the same here when this game dies

When is it added to the game? I've been waiting since September. No information, nobody knows.

I got that years ago, there's hundreds of random clothing pieces that come and go and some only once ever. Whatever happened to the angel blade?

On topic- Use the 'DungeonLoot" addon. It had an item list/search option and if you double click any item there it will tell you what stats can happen and what % they happen.
    For example every shell pull has 4 possible stats all divided equally 25% you can prove it with the addon there is no preference to patk or anything. Shell and PoM pulls have always been equally fair.
    NOT everything is fair though, you can check arcanium or EoJ best rewards to see an actual crooked loot table