+ theorys

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • I'd like to hear everyone's theory's on plussing items. I've heard some believe plussing them before drilling matters? Personally, I've observed some strange short duration buffs in Xaviera & going to experiment there next time. One can dream there's a way right? :P

• I feel it helps to only get it up one level per day. At one time it also helped to use a master's repair hammer on it, even if it is already over 100 durability naturally.

After you clear 25 the fail rate seems to drop.

All of this is opinion only.

• e335130d21466c6149cc71191c06d635.png

the remaining percentages are fail without downgrade.

sometimes you're lucky, sometimes you're unlucky... after you've plush enough items, the success rate is around 90 stones for +20 to 30

• Only 18k diamonds average per piece or 600$ x 15 pieces of gear. 270k dias total or 81 billion gold @300k.

9 grand, want a new car or some +30 gear? lol

(Thats also just plussing then you gotta tier and rune everything haha)

This is so insane now.

• i put lots of newbie gear in the mart for prices so low they cant go any lower because they are already as low as they can go ! ( us server ) high volume .

< says rom now has the best players in the world in it . i cant believe you made a +27 staff omg .

nice profile pic ... ( respect ) not afraid to show his real face .

Last chaos is moving to fawkes games in two months if anyone is interested ,log into gamigo account they send forsaken scroll it means they sent a code to your email .

then you need a fawkes game account and when the game starts you use it .

never upgrade if it rains ... never spam heaven stones into your gear especially if you are in runes of magic ... that would be wrong .. smiles

did i mention shaiya ? its moving to fawkes games too Lc and Shaiya together again .

memories ... :rolleyes: