Posts by Tam_Cry

Think it was 13. But yea, was a funny bug, and fixed in under 30mins. If only other bugs were fixed that fast... Well maybe if it cost the company huge amount of money it might.

This bug was fixed in under 30 minutes at a time when we still had the old, inflexible shop. Remember that?

That crap shop that always worked and was fast and easy to use? That wasn't GF style.

Everyone can decide for themselves ofc. I'm just sharing my point of view now. I wont buy anymore diamonds. Right now, knowing the way GF manage the game, I would pay maybe 20% of todays price, cause they have no respect for their customers and they pretty much lie every time they share a plan for the game (remember maybe 1-2 years ago when they told us SW would be out of beta, and about regular updates, chapters, etc? that was just one of the times). Also the product is old and isn't having any atractive update, and they know all of this, they know the primary critic against RoM the last 6 years has been GF managing... second and third bugs and crashes. So i don't know what else we can do to start getting some real answers, with facts, not like Phelans AMA that we already know how will end.

Price increase on transformation pots. Incredible.

Let's try to focus together on bigger picture (not only Diamond promos) - meanwhile we will focus on item price balancing, but it will probably take some time and will be done step by step (we already adjusted the prices of DLCs packages in IS).

So thats what they call "item price balancing"... yeah, really good work guys, don't you wanna try double the price of puris? Or maybe reduce the success rate of jewels, I'm sure players will be glad.

Holy hell, the amount of changes that have taken place in last 6 or so months, and not many of them positive..

Rom is turning into a bad ex lover, that you keep going back to and cant stop lol.

Sure some memories are great, and you keep going back to them, hoping it will be better this time around, but then realize all the problems are still there, in fact there are more! End up leaving again, till the next time lol.

This time I'm done, they killed it for me. Unless for once they start listening to us, that would be a first time in a 9 years old game.

Let's try to focus together on bigger picture (not only Diamond promos) - meanwhile we will focus on item price balancing, but it will probably take some time and will be done step by step (we already adjusted the prices of DLCs packages in IS).

When you increase price 25% (when already was expensive) is hard to focus in any other thing. Call it as you like, but that is what GF did.

As far as i remember with the low cost items from EoJ you could get same stats than phirius shells, they changed that? I used to farm in Tergothen Bay using three chars with John Carter's quests, so i could get 35-30-25, at the time that was like 1 stat every 2 hours with each char. Today i don't know, but i wouldn't do it XD

Btw, you have to do Tony and Morrok's quests to get John Carter's red quests.

Is not so hard, but you can't do it if someone in your team has high ping (some events are just impossible to do with more than 200 ms, doesn't matter how well you calculate the expecting delay). If everyone in your team is from Europe, then just need more practice, or another team :P

I can tell you some aprox numbers too. I play this game since 2009, but not all the time in these servers. I came back to GF servers in june 2017, and in order to get an endgame PvE and PvP char i bought in the next year around 200,000 dias (I used to be F2P player back in the days, but now i don't have the time for that, and i like the game so i didn't care spend some money if i could get fun). Some items cost me even 4000 dias only to plus from +16 to +20, and i've never tried plusing anything over +25 (and ofc only ring, neckale, pants, upper body and main weapon over +20).

Things that i saw that work really well were diamonds in AH and items permanently in the IS. That with a fair price for diamonds, periodic updates (preferently more than 1 instance per year) and keeping an eye for the fair play is good enough to keep the players playing and the servers alive (and make something with siege wars would be great, over 8 years in beta lol).

I quit buying dias 4-5 months ago cause Ibergard is a tomb for endgame players. I pretty much play just to kill world bosses and keep filling my bank with proofs of myth, and to register SW against alter guild to someday (maybe 5-6 months from now, getting 13 badges per day) I can finally get ironblood will title, since there are no ingame events to get some badges (yes, new players have to wait around 2 years to have the same dmg bonus than old players... 2 years). I was now waiting a promo to buy some dias and at least get transport runes and maybe some consumables, cause thats all i see attractive in IS right now, but what i've found? Now for the same money you get 25% less dias... so, if all i can do is kill wb solo (zzzzz), put proofs in my bank (probably i will never use them), register empty sw in order to get 1 title after more than 18 months, and GF still wants more money from me, i guess is the moment to just let this game die and go to play minesweeper, is more dynamic and actually free.

You need to reduce ALL items price 25% only to get back to the rate money/item that we were paying until last week. And that was already expensive, so unless you are thinking in reduce the price of ALL items in the shop more than 25% I wont be buying dias anymore, and ofc I would never recommend this game, or anything of GF to anyone.

Great. When I quit buying diamonds 5 months ago I was getting for USD 100 with 140% promo (only way someone sane would buy USD 100 diamonds) around 8400 dias. With new prices and today's 30% promo I would get 6825 dias. So new price means you get around 25% less diamonds for the same money. I guess that make it easy, I wont be buying dias again anytime soon, and probably will leave the char to get old and stop playing at all, not that I play much these days anyway.

Are you planning to merge Ibergard (spanish server) with others like Vidar and Nuada? If not, don't you wanna start planning something like that? I don't see any other way to bring life to that server, is dead since 2013 when still was Sciath+Ridire and GF allowed things to go crazy there and then came ThePit (?) with his axe (worst move ever).

Vas a tener un ping muy similar en los dos, pero los servidores de US están mucho más muertos que los europeos. Si el idioma no te importa, evita el servidor español también, da pena.

Edit: Por cierto, si quieres ver tus fps y ping en el juego dale a Ctrl+X.

Thank you lads for the answers! Appreciate them!

What if i play warden/warrior? How do i stat it and what gear? I see there is elite skill for wearing plate. So it will be plate items + strenght stats ?
    Also wich is the best class for solo/ duo with healer in endgame instances? Talking about top tiered champ :)

I would say never use plate with any tank, is useless, you can get more than enough PDef with chain gear and your aggro will be better, but thats up to everyone to decide. With Wd/W chain ofc but you can choose if stat it more like a tank or more like a dps. Some ppl prefer to use dps stats and maybe 2 sets of accesories, one for tank and one for dps, because in many situations as WdW you can tank even with full dps gear. And is really good class for PvP too, if you like SW and want to make a PvP set.

ping has been always 280 ms

despite having 250ms ping

It just depends on what you want to do, if you are playing a DD in a dungeon and want to time your burst correctly, you might have to do some calculations ;)

Yes, you have to do some calculations thats true, but you get used to it. The only class hard to use with that ping is warden dps, cause you can't put CC between skills so easy, but rogues, scouts (this one need to know when the K/W will use the dmg skill ofc), mages, warriors, warmage, tanks in general, champs don't have problems to keep the level of the game. Healers may have some problems, but usually is ok. Another problem is the push back when you get stun in SW, speacially if you play warlock at max speed XD

But going back to the topic, you really expect so much success with steam to open new servers? I hope you are right, for future merges, but In the other servers I see less and less players every day.

So, US and EUropean accounts cannot play on Chinese or Korean servers, but I would think that All Gameforge accounts should be playable on all Gamforge servers. Databases, I get. That seems to be the big hindrance. If we can merge servers, which involves database info transfering, then with a little effort, all GF accounts could be stored on the same (really big) database. Ya- I know, I am probably over-simplifying it, but Still, it should be do-able.

Over-simplified, yes. On a technical side, probably possible. See Thalia for example. It was moved to US before eventually merged into the last existing US server. However, US alone has got a higher variety of time zones than most peoples on EU while the closest has got a time difference of 5 hours (That would be UK and a smaller part of canada). That being said merge of those wouldn't really bring you together, as one side is asleep while the other one is playing, and the other way around.

Not to mention that one side would have more difficulties due to a higher delay. On a personal note: I wouldn't play with an unstable ping of over 500+

Is not really that bad. I play in EU servers from Argentina since 2009, same as many players from Latin America. With 14,000 km of distance to server my normal ping has been always 280 ms, and is stable unless something weird happens. Ofc always is better play with 30 ms, but 280 ms is still easy to play. About time zones, i used to play with an australian guild, with 13 hs difference, so is not that bad either haha. At least is better than play in a dead server.

And you are going to merge the old ones? Cause we have been asking for that a long time. I mean, good for the new players if you actually believe there will be some, but the old ones would like to keep playing their chars in a populated server too.

Since october-november 2009, so too long. It was chapter 2, crowded servers, raids for dailies at Aotulia, raids trying to kill the Kal Turok Myrmex Queen, diamonds in AH, crazy instances... in general, it was a really good game, around the time siege war beta started. I never thought I would be here 9 years later, or than SW would still be at beta stage.