Posts by Tam_Cry

Oh, if you are trying to get the title with the 5 dias package tell us your luck, I bought around 300 and no title.

I will skip this is just plain retarded yes title is nice, but as long as it is not on sale 100% for spent dias they can keep it where the sun don't shine

Yeah, i needed zodiac pets anyway, but forget about the title.

Thanks for putting the title in the costume pack the day after you add this fortune package, great job gamefoge.

lol well, not surprises there, is GF

I hope all of you are enjoying your 7 days mounts :)

Is 19th now, we should start getting for real the 10th anniversary gasha and flower pet right? I guess the bug also means that wont happen without a fix.

Oh, if you are trying to get the title with the 5 dias package tell us your luck, I bought around 300 and no title.

Nobody asked you to intervine, if you don't even do it in your own servers lol. I give you a suggestion that don't require of your valuable time ;)

And btw, some ppl play in more than one server you know?

No need of GM's online for events, you can just put NPC's like Sophia or Owenstein and let them there for exchange events, changing rewards time to time, asking for different items. You can give recipes like laor tart, the tens of bugged cards that we were asking to fix for the last decade, rice, universal pots, badges of trial... is better than see that you host some event at some time when a lot of ppl couldn't be online because of work, life or whatever. And even better, all communities can have them at the same time.

If you have a warden, or you know one that can leave it on for you, then you can do it in PK against his spirit of the oak. The warden should be buffed full HP at the moment of summon the pet. After a few hours you will kill the pet unless someone heal it, but in the meantime is a lvl 100 target.

Take part in the Mysterious Auras Event to get yourself in the rhythm ready for the challenging encounters. Fight in the following instances between 12.12.2018 (after the maintenance) and 10.01.2019 (until the maintenance): Bone Peak, Madro Troll Nest, Raven Heart, Vale of Rites, Ice Blade Plateau and Sun Temple of Eternal Sleep.

On following weekend (14.12 00:00 AM - 16.12.2018 11:59 PM server times), you’ll even earn additional experience and talent points there, and the drop rate also gets a boost.

Sorry I'm rusty, whats Mysterious Auras Event, buffs inside the inis? And how much bonus for XP, TP and drop, could you tell us? And by "there" you mean inside those instances only? Thx!

:D:D:D

Since we are asking for events i would like some Badge of Trial exchange event from time to time. My alt guild has 169 SW played: 10 won, 7 lost, 152 draw, at 4 am, against my other alt guild. I don't ask for you to give the titles away, but a few badges time to time so i don't get sick bored would be nice XD

Fifio: "One alt for each profession is way better cause you can leave them afk to craft while you do stuff on your main and it is free."

But on same account, or You get banned for weeks :)

Would'nt have any sense have them in the same account XD and there is nothing wrong with have tons of alt accounts, is'nt against any rule. You can do it as far you use only the things you already have in your backpack.

After servers merged for some time you could get back your old chars, but that was just for few months, all the old chars were deleted long ago. And probably someone else made chars with your old names (happens a lot). Not sure about accounts since are'nt just for one server.