festival event - strange explanation

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • I'm confused... ?(

In a previous topic (Bugfixes add a bug to festival) i got strange ansver, and don't understand the reason at all:

"Hello, I can confirm that the event is designed for characters that reached level 100, if you are below 100 you will see this string and not be able to complete it.

The RoM team"

But wait...that festival event was created a long time ago!

1 year ago i did that event, by about 30 lvl and everything was ok

Before "bugfix" Maintenance (22.07.2021) - i was able to do that event by 55 lvl.

and after bugfix - it appears that event "is designed for 100 lvl characters" :/

Whait, what???

I don't understand...

if it "was designed for 100 lvl" from the begining - how it was worked before 100 lvl was existed???

if it "was designed for 100 lvl" just recently - why there is NO information about it?

So - from now on - ANY festival event could be changed to "100 lvl only"?

Without any explanation\information about changes?

(until some players discover that by accident and started asking questions)

Am I correct?

Please, answer to this questions!

• Tis confusing and annoying, yes.

In my opinion, in-game events should be playable by one and all, regardless of level. If they want to plop a combat-based game into an event, all damage dealt and taken should be percentage based as this allows low level and high level players to join in on an equal playing field.

Inferiority Complex - Original wearer of the Snow Combat Drum!

W/R/K, S/M/R, M/P/W, P/W/S since 2008 on Siochain // M/P/S & W/R/P on Osha

Everyone's name is better than mine! :(

• Hello, no need to worry that much, this is related only on that event because the rewards are lvl 100 items . However we will take in consideration your feedbacks regarding events and quests.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Q0Iyium.png

thanks Phyally