Gameforge client Installation error

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Hey all i am playing this game from steam from around week and half and i would like to download it from gameforge live but when i try to download it there appears problem when i try to Run it it says "It appears that gameforge client cannot connect to gameforge client services" i was trying videos on youtube and others but i couldnt find a way to Allow gameforge client to connect with gameforge client services so i ask for help over here ecause i really dont know what to do

(Posted picture) ;(;(

• It may be that you are pointing it at the wrong continent. Only a guess. Also, Gameforge Live and the Gameforge client launcher are two seperate folders on your hard drive. If you have one installed successfully and not the other, you might need to delete and start over (the standard rinse and repeat kind of thing).

A Gamforge support ticket would be the best way to get a knowledgeable, educated answer, rather than a guess from other players.