What am I supposed to do with maxed out momentos?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • What am I supposed to do with maxed out ancient momentos? From my understanding if there is a vendor in Chasizz than it does not give stats such as str/pa, dex/pa, stam/def, etc.. (desirable stats). The gear also is not worth using. So what am I supposed to do with these things are they just junk now?

• Hello :)

As a healer I'd say: try to get this weapon in high dura from a Chasizz vendor: Yanamorsis's healing Staff

It's the best healing weapon available at the moment 'cause the New Pantheon weapons are... well... not available :D

Maybe there are some druids on your server who would dream to have this one!

But, if there are no druids on your server (or if they all already have this weapon or they have another worse weapon but don't wanna change to the best stuff 'cause they are poor druids without gold and... whatever, nevermind), you can try to ask around your guild if there are some craftsmen who would need a lot of crafting materials like herb, ore or wood. Since I am a craftsman (craftwoman!) too, I know how precious and helpful it is to be given some of these by my guildmates. Not to mention that I feed'em all with Caviar Sandwiches, Steamed Fish Steaks, Hero Potions etc.

But, if you have no guild (or there are no craftsmen in your guild or there are craftsmen in your guild but they don't need the materials 'cause they are so skilled to get them themselves or to lazy to actually craft anything or... whatever, nevermind) you can also ask around in world chat or trade chat (if you have any on your server) like: "Anyone needs something for mementos?"

I bet you'll find some customers who would be glad to "buy" your mementos.

P.S. Maybe there are some weapons in Chasizz for other classes that are good when in high dura, like offhand daggers or something but I'm not sure. Maybe someone wiser would say something about it.

Stay healthy and have fun!

Vimma from Perun (yeah, it's Nawia now...)

• basically, everything has been said.

If you are looking to make some money off of your mementos I recommend getting the offhand dagger in Chasizz (around 4600).

It's pretty valuable in high dura.

Zuga Schurke/Magier/Kundschafter

Clubmate Hexer/Magier

Eulenspiegel Baldr

• Note, that you can also buy herb, ore or wood and donate them to your guild. Your guild might need those for building or improving the buildings in your guild castle.