Does support still exist?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Hello,

I started a ticket more than two months ago trying to add some accounts to a master. I answered to tones of questions for every account involved, fast and accurate and i followed step by step every instructions i got from support. As a result, my accounts are still not added to a master and as a bonus i cant login anymore on one of them. For the one that i cant login anymore i sent my Experience runes and my HD wings for lvling and i have gold in mail. Three weeks have passed since the last reply. Lets say i am patient and i understand the current situation, we all know what is happening around the world. But, at least someone can ask me to be patient and guarantee that i wont lose my stuff. I will not take into account that I have missed another XP/TP event, doing SW wo my pvp wings, missed all the gifts and i needed to buy more Experience runes.

Thank you very much and i hope you are all ok.

• Support does still exist. Like most support systems it works like this:
    Each time you recieve a message the ticket is closed. Should your issue not be resolved, you will have to reply to the ticket in order for it to be open again.

More information about it you can find here: Customer Support - Questions & Answers

As we do not discuss tickets anywhere but the support system this thread will be closed.

• Sarkas

Closed the thread.