The Murder Bunny

• A bit of advice for this "lovely event" this is really lethal so remember to use angel sigh and no gear since you will get dura loss when you try it (lost my golden hammers).

SoVvjsU.png

• There is a title if you kill it?

My experience: In other languages you dont have a description for the skills, or for anything elsem, all the loca for this event is broken. I tried to open the client in english, I could do it once and now i have to reinstall the client and the game cause all went crazy and cant enter anymore X/

Edit: Apparently the install button problem was something general (someone just posted about in another section) and just happens to be at the same time I was messing with the client language, so probably I'm reinstalling the game for nothing :thumbdown: Damn rabbit.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

Edited once, last by Tam_Cry ().

• Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• Jinsoyun

Closed the thread.