Can't access world chat, auction house and maybe other functions

• Hello folks!

I am a a new player, have been in the game for a couple of days now. When I try to send a world chat , or any chat OTHER THAN "SAY", or I try to use the auction house ... I get the

message that my account is not set up for that.

I started playing the game first, THEN i found and logged into this forum ( forum uses same email but a different password than my game account uses ).

Is there some sort of verification message, or other means, that I should have received and responded to for this? I DID receive such a verification message for these forums, BUT NOT for the gameplay itself.

Any help is greatly apprecicated!

Regards to all, and stay safe from this coronavirus too!

:)

• When you registered the game, did you receive an email from GF? If not, check spam folder.

Also, there might be a level requirement, I forget been so long, like level 10 I think.

• Thanks Corwin! Yes I am almost level 11 right now. I received an email from GF, but AFTER I had created a forum account.

However, I had been playing the game PRIOR to getting the forum account. So, the GF verification message seems to apply to the forum account,

and not to the previous game account ( same email on the account, different passwords ). I will send a message to board.admin.gameforge.com

to see what can be done.

BTW, stay safe during these coronavirus times!

Regards,

Game Player Mapache

• If there is an issue with your ingame accout then please contact us via the support portal (you can find the url in my signature, please note that the support portal is a separate account that you have to create).

• Well, I tried the game support portal the login signup has yet to email back to me regarding a password, however. Since then, I located gameforge reponses in my email, clicked on the verification messages, received the messages that everything is activated in the game, yet the problem persists with the chat, auction house, as mentioned in my post above.

I now want to uninstall gameforge and the game ... it also will not uninstall via control panel. The idea is to unistall completely, and then re-download the game and try things after that.

From what I read elsewhere in the forums, the problem with the game running completely is due to the account email, etc not being verified. I have

done all that from this end, got the expected verification responses.

Perhaps the account can be visited by a dev or other knowledgable official individual and reset the account, or whatever it takes?

In the meantime, I will continue grinding my character in the game with the limitations I now have to work with.

Thanks for taking the time to look at this issue ... I appreciate it.

in-game player mapache.

Regards

• Game and support account are not connected to each other. If you're contacting support for the first time, you will have to create a support account although you can (and should) use the same email address used for registering your game account. As well it is possible to add multiple email addresses to the same support account in case you already have a support account.

• Jinsoyun

Closed the thread.