How do I get mail and auction house to be available?

• I asked a related question about not being able to contact support to get this issue resolved. I did get through to support but they asked for my email address before they would even consider the request, even though the email contained both possible email addresses that they could have. I read somewhere that the email address and the client had to match. So, I deleted all my Gameforge and RoM files everywhere and approached the game with a newly created gmail address and a completely new client and game download. But still no mail and auction house. Is there something I'm missing. Do I have to be a certain level (I got to lvl12)? Does it only work on the normal servers and not the Express ones?

• In-game mail and AH require your registration email address to be activated. Normally you receive activation email quick enough. If something's not working for your account then contacting support is the only option.

I cannot understand what your problem with their response was. If they asked which email you were having an issue with ... well, why not just answer that?

• In-game mail and AH require your registration email address to be activated. Normally you receive activation email quick enough. If something's not working for your account then contacting support is the only option.

I cannot understand what your problem with their response was. If they asked which email you were having an issue with ... well, why not just answer that?

I did