Как посмотреть какие квесты не выполнены?/How can I see which quests have not been completed?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • После нажатия "М" я вижу что на карте нет ни одного желтого "!". В титулах указано что титулы не получены. так как не вынолнены квесты. Так как посмотреть какие квесты не выполнены?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After pressing "M" I see that there is not a single yellow "!" on the map. The titles indicate that no titles have been received. because the quests were not completed. So how can you see which quests have not been completed?

Места надо знать!!!

• In the map options menu, you might have "Hide Low-level Quests" switched on.

Я понимаю, но опция выключена. Единственно что я отключил это ежедневки

------------------------------------------------------------------

I understand, but the option is disabled. The only thing I turned off was the daily logs

Места надо знать!!!

• Если первый способ, как указанный человеком выше, не работает, то наверное стоит обратиться к вики источнику Runes of Magic Wiki (fandom.com). Здесь по локации можно найти все квесты, правда придётся сравнивать, какой выполнен, а какой нет.

===================================================================================

If the first method, as indicated by the person above, does not work, then it is probably worth contacting the https://runesofmagic.fandom.com/wiki/Runes_of_Magic_Wiki. Here you can find all the quests by location, although you will have to compare which one is completed and which one is not.

Edited once, last by Burrows ().

• It's worth mentioning here that if you're looking to complete all quests not yet completed, it isn't possible to complete every single quest in the game.

A small number of quests are class or race specific.

There's also a couple of times that a questline will split into two paths - the main and biggest example of this happens in Weeping Coast.

A fight happens outside Boulderwind Village and whichever NPC survives the fight will determine which questline you receive.

Each questline is around 12 quests long and they merge eventually, but whichever path you complete, you are locked out of the other one.

Inferiority Complex - Original wearer of the Snow Combat Drum!

W/R/K, S/M/R, M/P/W, P/W/S since 2008 on Siochain // M/P/S & W/R/P on Osha

Everyone's name is better than mine! :(