Квесты в Кашайлане/Quests in Kashailan

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Есть Квест "Кулинарная эволюция", есть квест "Максимальная скорость". Не понятно как он выполняется и где.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a Quest "Culinary Evolution", there is a quest "Maximum Speed". It is not clear how it is performed and where.

Места надо знать!!!

• Есть 3 типа руды Shatterstar, которые вы зарабатываете за другие квесты. Вам нужно 5 земли и 5 огня

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are 3 types of Shatterstar ores that you earn from other quests. You need 5 earth and 5 fire

• Что нужно я знаю. Не понятно что за квесты и где их выполнить. Я не разобрался.

-----------------------------------------------------

I know what I need. It is not clear what the quests are and where to complete them. I didn't understand.

Места надо знать!!!

• I skipped Kashaylan. I believe there are daily quests that reward you with the shatterstars. maybe they drop off the monsters that you kill.

I suggest you try using the Polish Forum. I suspect Google translate will be more accurate in converting Russian and Polish.

• "the eagle hunt" from Kaimo Bleigh pays 10 shatterstar ore boxes per quest, so 100 per day. each box randomly gives 1 to 3 shatterstar ore (wind, water, voidal, earth or fire). there may be attunement required for this quest.

"maintaining the seal" from Mag Neigh requires four of each type of shatterstar ore and pays 1270336 xp which i believe is the highest paying daily in game. there are many other dailies paying same xp but require different amounts of ore. this configuration seems the most straighforward.

public event quests give ore as well.

• Вот что мне удалось узнать. НПС: Лоркатин Блоденчер, Вазиз Бейя, Дикий король Замона. Все они дают "красные" задания с "коробочкой". Из коробки выходит 5 видов руды: Ветер, Огонь, Водо, Земля, Пустота. Задания занимают прилично времени. В конце имеем выход на задания "Кулинарная эволюция", "Максимальная скорость".

--------------------------------------------------

Here's what I found out. NPCs: Lorkatin Blodencher, Waziz Beya, Wild King Zamona. They all give "red" tasks with a "box". 5 types of ore come out of the box: Wind, Fire, Water, Earth, Void. The tasks take a fair amount of time. At the end we have access to the tasks “Culinary Evolution”, “Maximum Speed”.

Места надо знать!!!