Posts by rscogold

"the eagle hunt" from Kaimo Bleigh pays 10 shatterstar ore boxes per quest, so 100 per day. each box randomly gives 1 to 3 shatterstar ore (wind, water, voidal, earth or fire). there may be attunement required for this quest.

"maintaining the seal" from Mag Neigh requires four of each type of shatterstar ore and pays 1270336 xp which i believe is the highest paying daily in game. there are many other dailies paying same xp but require different amounts of ore. this configuration seems the most straighforward.

public event quests give ore as well.

refer to http://www.rom-welten.de/en/content.php?inc=statrank to preserve yellow I's

you will need at least six fusion stones with green III's or IV's from the Dalanis public events

the yellow I stats come from blue items from starter zone mobs. high drop rate buffs helps. check AH

make sure to use only clean drops. not sure if drop rate influences clean item drops

here are the blues, yellow stats in ()'s and mobs to farm. sorry if the formatting is hard to follow.

Pioneer Trousers (Soul I) Fungus

Diter's Snow Coat (Speed I) Young Bear

Sentry's Chaincoat (Seclusion I) Wolf, Bubsitan, Cave Rock Scorpion

Blizzard Bow (Observance I) Wolf Cub, Bubsitan

Military Shield (Resilience I) Beetle, Northern Plunderer

Hammer of the Mother's Instructions (Oppression I) Wilt-leaf Bat

Nail Gun (Agility I) Kobold Miner

Vender's Lost Sword (Force I) Newt

Kobold Harvester (Observance I) Anglo

Long Cane Staff [green item always clean] (Genius I) Kobold Gatherer

Combat Robe (Savant I) Shadow Newt