Нужна формула/Need a formula

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Нужна формула соответствия "Жетон Фириуса-Голд". Кто может помочь?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We need a matching formula for "Token Firius-Gold". Who can help?

Места надо знать!!!

• No idea what that means. Phirius tokens do not convert to gold or the other way around.

Понятия не имею, что это значит. Токены Phirius не конвертируются в золото или наоборот.

• No idea what that means. Phirius tokens do not convert to gold or the other way around.

Понятия не имею, что это значит. Токены Phirius не конвертируются в золото или наоборот.

Да это понятно что не конвертируются! Примерно хочу понять рассчет.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, it’s clear that they don’t convert! I would like to roughly understand the calculation.

Места надо знать!!!

• so..... do you want to know what phirius-tokens are worth in gold?

that depends on many different factors, for example the server you are playing on.

the easiest conversion may be if you try to calculate the worth in diamonds:

1 transport rune costs 20 phirius tokens, and it also costs 2 diamonds in the item-shop. so 10 phirius tokens could basically be worth 1 diamond.

could be worth more (or less) if calculate with other items ...

Eigentlich bin ich ein Gnom !

Unityforce auf Kerub Kadmos

Wichtl @ Kadmos (††† R.I.P. Zikiel 2021-08 †††)

Gagh @ Kadmos (††† R.I.P. Kerub 2023-09 †††)

• Неплохо(в алмазах)! У нас сервер Гайя. Хочется про голд. Ха-ха!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not bad (in diamonds)! We have a Gaia server. I want to talk about gold. Ha ha!

Места надо знать!!!