Posts by w942

[Трава Зизи] [Плотная скорлупа от страусиных яиц] [Золотая чешуйка]. Я их собирал и по 10 и по 20 и по 30 шт. Но! Котелок не варит. На выходе появляется Плохое зелье. Может что-то не так? Подскажите.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Zizi Grass] [Dense Ostrich Egg Shell] [Golden Scale]. I collected them in 10, 20 and 30 pieces. But! The pot doesn't cook. The output is a Bad Potion. Maybe something is wrong? Tell.

Вот что мне удалось узнать. НПС: Лоркатин Блоденчер, Вазиз Бейя, Дикий король Замона. Все они дают "красные" задания с "коробочкой". Из коробки выходит 5 видов руды: Ветер, Огонь, Водо, Земля, Пустота. Задания занимают прилично времени. В конце имеем выход на задания "Кулинарная эволюция", "Максимальная скорость".

--------------------------------------------------

Here's what I found out. NPCs: Lorkatin Blodencher, Waziz Beya, Wild King Zamona. They all give "red" tasks with a "box". 5 types of ore come out of the box: Wind, Fire, Water, Earth, Void. The tasks take a fair amount of time. At the end we have access to the tasks “Culinary Evolution”, “Maximum Speed”.

Что нужно я знаю. Не понятно что за квесты и где их выполнить. Я не разобрался.

-----------------------------------------------------

I know what I need. It is not clear what the quests are and where to complete them. I didn't understand.

Есть Квест "Кулинарная эволюция", есть квест "Максимальная скорость". Не понятно как он выполняется и где.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a Quest "Culinary Evolution", there is a quest "Maximum Speed". It is not clear how it is performed and where.

Здесь единственное что приходит в голову: смотрите как было на руофе. У нас не было таких космических цен. А здесь налицо гиперинфляция. Так что не увеличивать нули надо, а уменьшать, соответственно и цены на все. Также необходимо ввести продажу алмазов и рубинов через аукцион.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here the only thing that comes to mind is: look how it was on the ruof. We didn't have such astronomical prices. And here we have hyperinflation. So it is necessary not to increase the zeros, but to decrease, and accordingly, the prices for everything. It is also necessary to introduce the sale of diamonds and rubies through auction.

Когда идет увеличение на +... оружия или одежды - это понятно: все статы увеличиваются. А какие-то и новые появляются в зависимости от материала. А вот тир?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

When there is an increase by +... of weapons or clothing, this is understandable: all stats increase. And some new ones appear depending on the material. What about the shooting gallery?

В локации Сарло есть квесты: "Чудак Айлика", "Сломаный шар Бл " "Сломаный шар Гл ". По ним надо выбить запчасти. Но! Не все есть. Нет левой руки и левой ноги. Может кто-то знает где найти?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Sarlo location there are quests: “Eccentric Ailika”, “Broken Ball Bl” “Broken Ball Gl”. You need to knock out spare parts for them. But! Not everything is there. No left arm and left leg. Maybe someone knows where to find it?

Неплохо(в алмазах)! У нас сервер Гайя. Хочется про голд. Ха-ха!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not bad (in diamonds)! We have a Gaia server. I want to talk about gold. Ha ha!

No idea what that means. Phirius tokens do not convert to gold or the other way around.

Понятия не имею, что это значит. Токены Phirius не конвертируются в золото или наоборот.

Да это понятно что не конвертируются! Примерно хочу понять рассчет.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, it’s clear that they don’t convert! I would like to roughly understand the calculation.

Нужна формула соответствия "Жетон Фириуса-Голд". Кто может помочь?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We need a matching formula for "Token Firius-Gold". Who can help?

Вопросы по игре. У меня кончились квесты. Некоторые говорят что смотри цепочку(ки) Морока. Смотрел . Все отследил от Северного леса до Рыжих гор. Задания, которые были, выполнил. Остался мутный квест(пока до конца не понятно как его сделать) "Освободи пленников": там убить надо чела на стене.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions about the game. I've run out of quests. Some say look at Morok's chain(s). Watched . I tracked everything from the Northern Forest to the Red Mountains. I completed the tasks that were given. There remains a murky quest (it is not yet completely clear how to do it) “Free the prisoners”: there you have to kill the guy on the wall.

Не могли бы вы поподробней проинформировать как пишется макрос, куда его вставляют. Мы в этом не очень разбираемся.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Could you please inform in more detail how the macro is written and where it is inserted? We don't understand this very well.

To fix google translates terrible assumptions "Кв" can both refer to "квартира" (a flat) or "квест" (quest).

As such, there is no issue with their living situation, but rather with not getting some title after turning in a quest.

Thanks for the humor. I appreciate it. The quest for the Prince titles is called... It looks like I figured it out or tech support helped. These titles go before the second lieutenant. And they should be smart after the titles of the Duke.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Спасибо за юмор. Ценю. Называется квесты на титулы Принца... Похоже я разобрался или техподдержка помогла. Эти титулы идут перед младшим лейтенантом. А по-уму должны быть после титулов Герцога.

Почему-то не устанавливаются осадные титулы Принцев, хотя квесты на них выполняются.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For some reason, the siege titles of the Princes are not installed, although quests for them are completed.

У меня не устанавливаются титулы Принцев. Кв на титул сдается, а установки нет. Можно ли это попраравить?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not establish the titles of Princes. The apartment for the title is rented out, but there is no installation. Can this be fixed?