Титулы/Titles

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • У меня не устанавливаются титулы Принцев. Кв на титул сдается, а установки нет. Можно ли это попраравить?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not establish the titles of Princes. The apartment for the title is rented out, but there is no installation. Can this be fixed?

Места надо знать!!!

• To fix google translates terrible assumptions "Кв" can both refer to "квартира" (a flat) or "квест" (quest).

As such, there is no issue with their living situation, but rather with not getting some title after turning in a quest.

Thanks for the humor. I appreciate it. The quest for the Prince titles is called... It looks like I figured it out or tech support helped. These titles go before the second lieutenant. And they should be smart after the titles of the Duke.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Спасибо за юмор. Ценю. Называется квесты на титулы Принца... Похоже я разобрался или техподдержка помогла. Эти титулы идут перед младшим лейтенантом. А по-уму должны быть после титулов Герцога.

Места надо знать!!!