Posts by Axxel

Hat Dir schon jemand den "Haken" an der Sache erzählt???

So schön wie die Attribute sind, Du kannst nur 1x pro Tag einen Jungen,erwachsenen und legendären Begleiter beschwören. Das aber auch nur für ein paar wenige Stunden

Richtig, deswegen ist eine effiziente Aktivierung der Buffs und sobald man soweit ist auch eine genaue Überlegung darüber, welche Buffs man sich von den 13. Begleitern aussucht sehr wichtig, da man von diesen 13. Begleitern je nur einen Erwachsenen und einen Legendären für seinen Char bekommen kann.

Ich erweitere mal um den 13. Legendary.

13. Legendärer Begleiter Einer der folgenden Buffs:

100 % Droprate

80 % Erfahrung im Kampf

14 % LP+ 14 % MP

80 % TP im Kampf

6 % Alle Attribute

10 % Physische Verteidigung +
    10 % Magische Verteidigung

360 Physische kritische Trefferrate +
    360 Magische kritische Trefferrate

20 % Quest-EP/-TP

-20 % Widerstand gegen Schaden von Spielern

Well then lets see at peak 15 how HM goes, still I don't have much hope about that.

I remember CM's in the German forums stating that peak levels in general are a "work in progress feature" due to the lack of new content. I assume that if there will be more content it's gonna be after that license stuff is done.

I don't think is working as intended, I don't see any reason why RW would want to release an instance that can't be run for years even at lvl cap. I don't know about peak lvl 20, but i can tell you that lvl 111 boss from normal mode can't be killed with peak lvl 10, while we always had boss a few lvl over our cap in endgame instances (like 103 in Tomb of Souls). The only reason I see for this is that the system is not working as intended, but like always they just aren't fixing it and GF is doing nothing about.

Normal mode bosses can be killed with peak 10 with decent party 1 tank and 2 dps thats peak 10

You think so? I'm not so sure until someone show me that can be done. You fail over 50% of hits, that means you cant use scouts and rogues have serious issues too. I guess with decent party maybe you can kill boss 1, the rest I don't think so. Ofc i wont test it, we are only 2 players at peak lvl 10 in Ibergard.

We started farming it with a peak 10 tank and 3 dd's peak 6-8, one mage/warlock and a healer. It's even easier with dd's on peak 10 now. Once you understand b1 the dungeon is pretty easy too because boss 1 is the only difficult boss (aside from the HM trash mobs after boss 4 lol). With good hit rate you can even burst b1-b4 so you don't even need to learn it if you just retry bursting a couple of times

Gipfelfragmente sind nun eine Währung, und SC_TOKEN_GET_COIN ist die fehlerhafte Benachrichtigung darüber, dass X Gipfelfragmente sich nun in deine Währungsliste befinden.

Edit: Gemeldet

Das gleiche gilt übrigens für die Prügelmünzen Korin

Auch wenn es schon ein Weilchen her ist, war es nebenbei auch im Prügelfeld immer lustig anzusehen, wie diese Person es scheinbar versteht, nach ihrem Tod durch Mechanics und beispielloses Können noch andere zu killen und einfach so enorm gut im Verstecken ist, dass selbst sehr gute Duos es in dem kleinen Feld nicht schaffen sie bis zum Schluss zu finden.

Mit "Unfähigkeit" meinst du, dass man auf deutschen Servern für sowas gebannt wird?

It really depends on what you want to achieve. In terms of PvP I can't give too much advice because I stopped playing PVP from chapter 5 onwards.

The following are just suggestions on what class combinations are really common because they are very good in their respective roles:

Tank? Knight/Warrior is the best tank in terms of group support, but you can also play Champ/Rogue or Warden/Warrior if it's just for having aggro (I guess Champ/Priest is also used because of it's 20% dmg boost? (someone might correct me if wrong).

Burst? Scout/Warden, Scout/Rogue, Rogue/Mage, Rogue/Warden, Warrior/Scout Maybe Warlock/Champ(requires a lot of set farming tho first) , Warden/Warrior, Knight/Mage with magical 2-h Hammer + MDD gear, maybe Mage/Warrior(Requires a 2nd equip with str/sta 6 stats on the items and still is only decent but not top tier basically), Mage/Warden if you have A LOT of MDD support.

-> Just heard but never seen, but it seems that Warden/Mage can also deal insane amounts of dmg.

Sustained(or rather "long term") DPS? Warrior/Mage. Champ/Rogue. But also Rogue/Mage, Warden/Scout in really long fights(even though the W/S is better as a supportive PDD).

AOE? Champ/Rogue, Scout/Mage, Mage in general(probably some more classes).

Healer? The Druid is the meta healer because of support in terms of def reduction on bosses.

Druid/Rogue, Druid/Warrior are most common because of even more PDD Support. But sometimes a Druid/Warden can be good too, Priest/Warlock and Priest/Rogue can be played too even if they are missing the def reduction.

Support? Warlock/Mage(Which is also the class which requires the least amount of equip to be really, really impactful because of the insane amount of buffing/debuffing). Mage/Warlock(Needs some equip but gathering some crit rate should seal the deal). Warden/Scout is also really good because of DMG and DPS buffs.

Solo farming cards/mats etc? Warrior/Rogue because it permanently has +18% move speed or Rogue/Scout because it can have 3 drop runes and has an additional 20% drop rate skill.

I'm pretty sure I forgot important combinations, but these combos are good in their roles but you can obviously also try out stuff and read online to see what the elite skills of certain class combinations do so you might wanna check that out too:

https://runesofmagic.gamepedia.com/Classes

Ist doch okay, dass es länger dauert(obwohl eine kleine Info bzgl. der Wartung im Forum nice wäre). Ich erinnere mich an Patch Releases vor einigen Jahren, bei denen die Server 1 1/2 Tage offline waren. Besser etwas mehr Wartezeit, als ein kompletter Zusammenbruch nach dem Patch.