İTEM Merger / Amass

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!

• Hello, my English is not good. I'm using translate. Sorry.

1. As you can see in the picture, I click the right mouse button to send (BackPack) my items (in my bank), but I can't receive the items. The reason for this is that the number of ITEM in the Bank is higher than the one in BackPack? When I do the transaction without reverse, when I want to buy BackPack and put Bank, there is no problem.
    2. I think the items placed on items like Bank and Storage Chest should overlap automatically.
      For example, if I enter my house and have the same item (BackPack) on me that is in the Storage Chest, when I right-click it, it should merge them with the ITEM in the Storage Chest, but this does not work. The two ITEMs are perceived differently.

Thanks.

• Not sure if is what you mean, but if you use right click in something in your backpack with the bank open, it will go to the bank; if is something that can stack, a few situations are possible:

1) If you dont have any in the bank, it will go to an empty slot.

2) If you have an incomplete stack in the bank it will go to that stack; in case you are trying to put more than the max amount to stack, it will complete that stack and the rest will go to an empty slot.

If you use right click in something that is in your bank with the backpack open, it may or may not go to your backpack; there are a few possible situations:

1) If you dont have any in your backpack, or is something that don't stack, or you have only stacks already complete, it will go to an empty slot.

2) If you have an incomplete stack in your backpack, instead of going to the backpack, it will take that incomplete stack and stack it in the bank with the one you clicked.

3) If you have an incomplete stack in your backpack but it has more than what the incomplete stack in the bank can get, if will complete the stack in the bank and leave the rest in the backpack.

4) A corollary of 3) is that if the stack in the bank is complete and the stack in the backpack is incomplete, when you use right click in the stack in the bank nothing happens, since is already complete and can't take anything more from the backpack.

Why? Because of RoM.

You are in case 4)

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• Hello, I'm sorry my English is not good so I also made a video.

As you can see in the video here,

1. If the number of items in the bank does not combine items larger than your backpack.
    2. If the number of items in the bank is larger than your backpack, it will not take the items on you.
    3. If your Storage Chest and Backpack are the same item, they will not stack on top of each other. It puts the two in different places.

• Yes, about the bank is exactly what i said.

With chest is different, it work even worst.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)