Server migration?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Hi all!

Currently I play on the only Spanish server there is. Unfortunately the population is very low, which makes getting equipment very difficult. The auction house is empty and there are hardly any players to do Highend. I am thinking of starting a new character on a European server and I would like to know which one has the biggest population.

I would also like to know if there is any service (paid) to migrate characters.

Thank you all.

Yes Sir ;)

• Unfortunately we do not offer the possibility of transfering your characters between servers.

As for the "European servers", from the EN comunity; Vidar is the oldest while Idun is the most recent one. If you are wondering which one to join, you can create a character in both and decide later where to put your efforts ;)

• no idea about new server but thx for pantheon instance AH like empty on Vidar too till cant sell any "old" item :(.. run over and over ST - TOS just for sell item pointless