Problems with the new server

• So, its come to my attention there is a problem with the new server.

The thing that made me make this thread is the 60 elite.

For the 60 elite, you have to kill 3 world bosses, but they all always spawn furious. How does anyone expect us to clear world bosses with 80m+ hp that hit for hundreds of thousands of damage, in quest/mem/shell gear?

With the stats available to use, the gear available to use, and the avenues we could take, it would take months upon months to even try to knock down a single world boss for the 60 elites, which most classes need the 60 elites to be useful.

So what do we do? What is there to do? I'm one of the best geared players in the server, with 2 level 100's both with +16 rings/wep/necklace and partially statted, but i still haven't even broken 100k physical attack, and these world bosses require almost 200k.

Is there no way to make the world bosses spawn normal? 25m hp is still going to be hard, but its at least feasible and not daunting.

• At level 100 with stated quest/crafted/shell gear, they are easy enough in a group or a duo for those that know the tricks. Furious always spawns 1st, ever since they were introduced. They forgot that some people might want the elite 60 skills before they reached the lvl cap...

Btw, you only need to kill 1 as long as someone holds the loot for ppl to complete the quest, again, as long as you know the trick.

• anyway you can pm me the trick? or i can give you my discord info. Im used to be op and blowing them up, never really used a trick or anything, but i have heard of it.

• Novar

Closed the thread.