Cinderella, Fairytale Event Quest gave no title.

• Hello,

I just would like to report this in here because we have done the group cinderella theatrical performance successfully and none of us received a title. Is there something we are missing? :/ And no I don't have title (Its name is Nomination for Best Actor located under Festival Event title category).

Thanks in advance.

• Few mistakes i think can be done, can not recall it has been years since i done the play myself.

You see the score after the play and good luck in further attempts.

SoVvjsU.png

• I have a complaint about this festival quest.

First of all, I would like to put the guide here for getting the title:

cinderella guide: Players need to do a theatrical performance of Cinderella. You get the title if everyone completes their part almost perfectly. need at least 13850 points for every participant to get title.

If we assign numbers for all characters:

1= cinderella
    2= mother
    3= older sister
    4= younger sister
    5= narrateor (this is always an NPC)

press the skill appearing on your screen when it is your turn.

The order of the whole story:

5, 5, 3, 2, 4, 2, 1, 4, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3, 4, 2, 5, 5, 5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 4, 3, 1, 3, 2, 4, 5

Your turn is when the previous bubble starts fading out and before it fades out completely. timing is crucial.
    Somewhere in this line is a small break when the number 5 (narrator) is speaking 3 times. So cinderella should be patient there. Here cinderella actually has to wait till narrator's third bubble completely fades out or it says too early even though that is what we do normally throughout whole conversation.
    Another part to be careful is when the old sister starts the conversation. She has to wait till the narrator finishes his introduction. She has to wait till narrator's speech bubble "invitation to royal palaceball." fades out.
    Getting "excellent" is very important every time.

This is ridiculous. My team and I have been doing this for days, yesterday we just got mad and used so many guild castle transports to reset it but to no avail. You have to do your speech in perfect timing and almost all of them have to be done in a very small window. If you do it perfectly you get 14100 or so (Lower than 14200 I'm pretty sure) and it requires to have 13850 for ALL participants.

I kindly declare that this festival title point threshold should be lowered.

Thanks!

• Personally disagree, titles should not be easy to obtain and many festival titles are extremely hard.

This is one of the easier ones ^^

SoVvjsU.png

• Over all the years, this is first time i saw someone complaining about this title being too hard, i dont think it needs to be changed. I have this title and it took only a few days of practice with the same people to obtain it. Gl getting it.

• Is not so hard, but you can't do it if someone in your team has high ping (some events are just impossible to do with more than 200 ms, doesn't matter how well you calculate the expecting delay). If everyone in your team is from Europe, then just need more practice, or another team :P

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• Novar

Closed the thread.