Let's keep the fresh start fresh!

• Hi all!

I have been playing RoM on and off since 2009. I very much appreciate the opportunity Idun presents as a fresh server. It is a chance to enjoy the game as it was meant to be played i.e. questing in groups, low level instances and bosses will be challenging and hopefully a vibrant economy will emerge. On that point though,

1. Let us keep the botters and gold sellers OUT! Report any suspicious activity otherwise the economy will be destroyed!

My other points are geared towards the publisher,

2. Can the XP/Gold levels for quests be adjusted to avoid painful leveling by dailys situation, and the gold to prevent too much inflation?

3. As a fresh server, is it possible to manage the server differently (based on community ideas or your own) in a way that improves the experience of game progression compared to the original servers?

Looking forward to coming back!

• I agree 100%

With the server being a new server its going to be flooded with those bots as now there is going to be a market. This will cause people who break tos and use those services to have an unfair advantage over those who follow tos. These sites and services caused a terrible crash in the economy when this game was first released causing massive influxs of prices in both auction house and dia / ruby traders.

To keep this server from shifting in that direction take the time to report suspicious characters you might see around the world. By doing so you not only keep the server some what enjoyable but also improves its life span. I played rom for quite a while back in the day and left because of the botters and over the years the game slowly drifted from life to graveyard. I want to be able to invest my time and money into this game again but in order for myself and others to feel the want to its important that we preserve the state of the new server.

• Diogenes

Set the Label from Idun to INT - Gaia
  • Diogenes

Removed the Label EU