Квест "Разработка мер противодействия"/Quest "Development of countermeasures"

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Доставить письма: Шадор, Ангрен, Кэлон и Эрин. Все сделал кроме Эрина. Где повелитель Эрина. В самом Эрине к нему не пускает данж. точек на карте нет, аддон Квест-лист ничего не показывает. Кто сталкивался, подскажите что делать??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deliver letters to: Shador, Angren, Kalon and Erin. I did everything except Erin. Where is the lord of Erin? In Erin itself the dungeon won't let him in. There are no points on the map, the Quest-List addon shows nothing. Who has encountered this, tell me what to do??

• Aren is Northwest of Delanis. In one of these quests, the Lord of Aren is just outside the throne room of Delanis. Exit the throne room and turn right. He is at the bottom of the platform talking to his lover. At least I think that's him. It's been a while.

Edited once, last by Grumpdaddy: clarity ().

• However, if this is the quest where both quest chains join at the end of Limo, you may not have to finish it. Look to see if you have opened more quests either in Delanis or Land of Malevalence.

• Ничего не получилось. никого там нет. Где искать директора Эрина неизвестно.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It didn't work out. There's no one there. Where to look for the leader of Erin is unknown

Места надо знать!!!

• Проблема решилась(мне подсказали). Моклиф находится совсем в другом месте - в Даланисе где послы

-------------------------------------------------------------

The problem was solved (I was told). Moklif is located in a completely different place - in Dalanis where the ambassadors

Места надо знать!!!