Champion / Rogue setup

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • I just equipped a Champion / Rogue, pure Focused DPS, stated 6 x Strength/Attack.

Entering the off-hand discussion, equips a Lady Timata dagger (Normal pantheon), T9 +20.

This generates enough Rage to do sustained DPS with Rune overload and rotation: Shadow pulse -> Shadow stab -> Rune pulse. Always in Disassembly Mode.

Questions:

Is it worth putting a faster dagger like Kibensty's Blade of Constraint or Raksha's?

How can I improve the rotation, What abilities that use rage can help to do better DPS?

Thanks for your answers.

• if you wanna do NoM and above, use:

• Disassembly Mode (more atk)
    • sta/str stats (there are only 4x str/atk in the top 12 stats for ch/r)
    • pantheon normal or crafting dagger (doesn't really matter which of those... in NoM and above patk > atk speed)

if you don't wanna do dungeons like NoM or higher:

• use shield form
    • 6x str/patk
    • use kibenstys blade

rota:

Kitty Guide Champion/Schurke
    (you can translate the skills with https://database.rom-welten.de…rings&lang1=de&lang2=eneu )

• top 12 Ch/r Stats:

image.png?ex=65ce4712&is=65bbd212&hm=cdf27754231ba6fc20404df8a9276b0aaeb97142bc094ddb9aa093e00cd2551b&=

Translation:
    Spiegelbild = Reflection

Wutausbruch = Fury

Raserei = Frenzy

Zorn der Naga-Prinzessin = Wrath of the Naga Princess

Fähigkeit = Skill

• Thanks Ainz,

I'm going to try the kitty and reconsider the stats issue, since as you say, now it might be worth putting Strength/Stamina because of the high value.