Posts by Searius

Kine was our motivator, he pushed us everyday to do more and better. Like when he dragged us in Hall fo Fire... just to get his legendary costume skin:

He was genuine and so hyped when we were able to discover new things, I can still picturing him jumping around so excited when we did the secret locations tour:

It was so easy for him to create bonds, of any kind =)

I will miss you so much Kine, and i know many others will too.

In the last months, i believed to be prepared to not having you with us anymore.

But I still cry.

You gave us your time, your joy, your perfectionism and your stubbornness.

And you gave us your friendship; a little awkwardly, like only you coluld do.

My condolences to his family and friends.

For you kine, my best wishes, i hope you are "igniting" your journey to come.

That recipe is needed to craft the moa horse, and its not the only one requested. You need to create something like 2 special items for each crafting jobs, and each item require orange recipes that were never be implemented in the game.

So if you are looking for a free mount is better to looks for anny event.

First of all, i find so funny some ppl, who complains about game official rules or "unwriten ones", dont care at all about forum rule. I'm wondering if they want to actually contribute to this discussion or sabotage it.

To be on topic, I think transparency when possibile is always welcome.

For a long time we had a gray zone about what was permitted to do in SW, till GF drew up he current rules. Maybe we can get a draft similar to that one regarding alts?

Would be nice, even in consideration of this new laucher that touch alts matter too, to get a set of "hints" so player are not caught by surprise if they ignore borderline situation.

Now that you mentioned would love to see quest boards moved inside the main building, and replaced by statues/totems/new buildings which can provide the same elite skill buffs of many alts (like k/p, w/p, r/p, patt and co) that crowds the guild courtyard in every sw. Would not be so hard to implement.

Simpler SW, less clients, less lag and something new to focus for our castles.

But why should smaller guilds beat higher guilds? It's pvp. If they want to beat the higher guilds.. Simply get better at pvp? Fcapping is not really a solution to that.

I'm all for giving these smaller guilds a chance by making it to 20s though, if they can time 3 towers at once with a 1s of margin, they can have the draw.

It seems to me SW is not a pure PvP. If we want pure PvP we can go arena. SW is not won by the guild with more dmg done or kills. I can argue with: why a 20 player guild should loose to a 6 player one if they can cover more effectively the battlefield, due SW is only a matter of who control towers.

This is a game in which right classes and good gear are very important, but still you can also outsmarter or outnumber your enemy.

Fcap at the end can be lame but is not the problem itself: the problem is the castle is hard to breach even for high point guilds. SW is a game of field dominance. There is a huge gap between to be able to conquer the towers and to be able to take down gates. I still think best way to go should be to link gates HP to towers, once they are all caught gates start to loose hp or max hp. So players sieged are forced to fight for ground control.

Not sure about increasing cap time or in general nerfing fcap, looks like would lead only to a pure pvp battle. Ppl will start to skip most of the fights and very few classes will be worth to be played. Like i said i dont think fcap is the main problem.

After a bit of brainstorming on IRC it's still not entirely clear how it works but there IS a possibility that the droprate buffs simply can not (practically) apply in this case. We just don't know for sure.

After chatting with you last night, i tested it this morning which varying levels, buffs etc. Can preety confidently say that drop buffs, including server side bonuses, does not effect the global loot table. After killing hundreds of mobs, the amount of rolls on the table, guild runes & event items seems very consistent with or without buffs. Seems to be pure RNG how many you can farm in an hour.

Farmed 1k+ mobs in Vortis both tonight and yesterday with 440 drop rate buff, got 17 scarlet seed yesterday and 18 today with 100% server buff.

I think Cenre can be right,

What is puzzling me is with a plain 3% drop rate i should get around 30ish every 1000 mobs, with 100% active around 60,

I agree, and i really appreciate the effort to put something new in the game.

Pity for the boss bugged, but if you are gonna to fix it, pls.. pls... Increase also Watermelon Seed drop rate.

Its a copy past from a Japan event, and we all know eastern grind is completly on another lv.

If drop rate remain the same NONE will be able to join this new event.

Affected Boss: Second boss in Bedim Castle

Description: During boss tactic if a player kill a pillar to clear boss from immunity he get a debuff that reduce any heals to 1. But debuff is working oddly since it is applied to every player in party, not only the ones who kill pillars. Even tank is affected by it; basically it's impossibile to heal anyone, leading to certain wipe.

Server: Vidar

Version: 7.3.0.2883