Posts by Searius

Ty Divinity for tonight SW!

I know we got draw with lame tactic, but i hope you understand we are many and not so well geared for pvp, shatching a draw against a strong guild like yours... let's say we are happy and was fun =) TY

None here is against fear cap, it's part of the sw. Utui referred to guilds who just hide till last few minutes and try to cap majority of towers.

In a fight between balanced guilds you can see fcap every 3 min, with actual fights. The cases utui presented involve cases in which there is 1 hour stall, purposefull or not, resolved in the last 30 secs.

Rogue Item set skill from zs/ds lv 55 and from tos lv 100 let rogues walk in hide and ignore any kind of trap, eyes included. Scout can detect them ofc but usually rogues run at full speed when they fcap and got immunity pretty fast so the only way would be to have a pretty fast scout to react in 1 sec.

In case of r/p they can use early immunity so its pretty impossible to stop them on their way. The only safeway is to have a p/r close and use skill purge on them to remove the herald immunity while they are capping.

Btw any rogue who use invi pots has no rogue pride =)

Either you like it or not its still what the skill is supposed to do

The purple sentence is not from the game, it's just a comment of the state of things from wiki author.

Nowhere in game is stated this stun has to last the same duration agaist mobs and players.

2. This should be possible. Heal over time effects do not work on any buildings. I haven't tried with any protection buffs though. I don't know how bad the ch/m buff is, but my guess is that they made walls resistant to buffs and never updated it when the new race came.

Problem is gate are subscettible of buff like any other player. Ch/m buff absorb dmg in % of HP, and since gates got tons of hp they are virtually immune to any dmg.

1) Immunity cap, for how much is despicable tactic, is the only way to balance a sw agaist high spending money ppl with 30+ gear. Changing it can lead to other problems.

Instead, to solve both problem 1-2, i would suggest to link gates to the 6 towers: if one team capture all of them, gates start to loose hp or cant be buffed.

2) Better and more effective siege weapons would be nice too, against a good guild those last 30 sec at gates, against weak one can still be useless cause of alts buff on gates. We still unlocked only lv 3 of them while the arsenal can reach lv 10. RN can surprice us there.

4) RN could also be so nice to actually fix the buff visual effect

Not talking about dead player, players alive under invi tower targetted by enemy. But y sometimes u see oppo chasing rogues in hide directly.

About the main topic: to solve definetly model problem, GF could consider to release its own official version of the folder, to help players who need it and to remove this question form the hot topics.

The flask is there, but only in easy mode (and maybe in normal). It is now in the room of the 5th boss, at the wall on the right side of the exit door (which won't open).

TYVM, y in easy mode all quest should be doable!!

Affected Class: R/K

Description: R/k 70 elite deals a stun when Strike of Punishment is used. By default every stun on players is halved in time, but not this one. 9 seconds of stun is clearly broken in pvp.

Server: Vidar

Version: 7.3.0.2883

1) Class balacing:

Most of the time when ppl talk about this topic they talk like class combo are independant objects. May be true if we consider the pure pvp side only. But in pve world a class is usefull if can contribute to inies tactics. I dont think it's necessary to actually change many or any class skills (even if i would love to see new elite skills).

It's far more simple to design boss fights with unique and peculiar ways of fight. Mage class is underrated? Set a Boss able to cast a shield vulnarable only to wind dmg. The next one could be protected by many servants cast that only a knock down can interrupt to let warriors shine.

If anyone think balacing is about scrut results, they dont understand what truly RoM has to offer.

2-3) Grinding:

I like the idea of open free lv after 100 (just a few tho), and i support the unbind part of 75-80 lv and lower inies drops to encourage ISS market and farm. Ofc normal mode should be more desirable too, with stats or with gear for hybrid classes.

4) SW:

I skip the part from dream book with new buildings, new challanges ecc...

There is actually a limited pool of classes played; can be natural since among 60 combos some will be more suited for sw, still i think many times ppl just go for the "I'm sure i will be OP" combo instead of trying others that require a bit more of practice but can be vary valide and funny actually.

In this case i would raccomand to intervene to change few aspect of abandoned class to enlarge the playing offers.

And by enlarge i mean to discover new things not to let every class deal same dmg: even if it was a bug the m/ch able to just interrupt under immunity was splendid fresh air. We can imagine combo that can silence honor guards, or regroup by teleport from very large distance, mass fears, deadly dots, ecc...

5-6) RoM is damn costy.

I admit few steps were done with daily login bonus and mirror world. Few years ago having an unlimited supply of phoenix, big angel, golden egg, house energy and a little bit of charges, abl and normal one or plussing jewels was a dream.

Good direction but not enough.

7) I was one of the events fan, both forum or ingame. I recognize it can be lot of works and GMs are very restricted about what to offer, but 90% of the problem was the rewards. I'm not interested in RoM merchandise like i'm not interested in items i can get in 5 mins of normal play. We have bunch of things ppl desire: rare recipes, rare cards, transf pots with attr bonus and in Decent quantity meme, golden eggs, uni pots, sw badges even guild mats (go check the ammount to upgrade lv 7+ building to determinate decent quantity there ;)).

Sadly, cause need RW help, you can even offer trivial but funny stuff: visual effect-items like aura or miasma, prank items.... Prapare a version of the 'World shutter prank' usable in sw, you gonna get tons of ppl partecipating =)

8 ) I'm kinda surpriced to see a faint bug fix attitude lately with every patch, not only for skill or ini bugs, but also for "achieve" things; a slow process but i appreciate it.

Well guys, if GF changed forum to also have a more social-alike feedback, let's play it. It will not cost you blood or money to just give a like or repost some old and well known suggestions. Simple and unique point for each trhead, they check how many ppl support it by replies and likes and give priority accordingly.

Back to topic, i'm not sure Vidar, my server, is in so need of a merge even if it could not harm, but i strongly think other ones should be merged.

Affected Class/Skill/Quest/Festival/Other: quest "Occult Knowledge"

Description: patch note say it was fixed but no flask is present in hard mode, at this point maybe also the other quest fix about npc is not working also

Server: Vidar

Version: 7.3.0.2078