Posts by Searius

As we know there is a malus on drop rate when the lv difference between chars and mob/boss is significant. That can cause distorsions while the game progress and some inies start to be old.

Im thinking expecially about HoE green mats and Mirrors greens and blu items.

Actually i think the gap lv malus should be deleted completly. There are ways like honor party to bypass it. There is no sense for it anymore. Nothing that can support low lv players.

I raccomand to remove it (maybe could it be even an easy task), and if not completly at least in those two inies.

First of all, buffing, farming merits, protecting gate are actually done by different players. I can testify for it. =)

In my guild there are at least 5-6 players working on our castle side. I guess your experience is different, i dont know your situation but maybe think to merge with an other guild or recruit low lv chars if you wonna try a sw run by many players with different roles.

Ofc is largely possibile to play it with small guilds. Among all the sw flaws it surprice me how many different ways it can be enjoyed. There are even guilds with newbies who just fight with cata and rams cause they will be killed on sight by guards or middle ballons. Rom sw has got a certain variability that is often understimated.

More importantly, pvp does keep ppl in the game. Sw is very effective to keep players log every day. I was in many guilds, and the moment sw started to be ignored by members is the moment those guilds started to fall apart.

So i really think SW are a special place where a guild can work entirely as at team. Where even the newbies can determine the win by working hard. Meaningless hard work when we have to face point droppers ofc, no time wasted but no fun.

I think is reasonable asking for changes, but i think is even more reasonable asking for weighted suggestions. Honestly i prefer to play sw for 10 more years in this beta mode instead of some sw proposed here.

I didnt censored your opinion, just said big guilds wishes may not be the best solution for small guilds too. Or maybe they may be ;).

It's not up to me to judge, can only confront differet opinions. The only constructive one atm looks like:

Different rewards for differet roles is something the community asked for years: i would add merits consumed too, after all builders and trappers are 40% of a sw play.

Interesting also the idea to consider ingame statistics for guild points earned. Interesting but not sure if entirely viable or adequate.

I guess not much is possibile to do for pointdroppes, the original matter of this thread, but as i said in post #1 it's a legit choise and they are a part of the game i suppose.

Being in the 1k-2k point range, i can testify there are a lot of guilds not completly pvp oriented, with many casual players, that try their best and they are actually evenig fun.

For them sw is more an aggregative moment instead of a rigid competite fight.

Sometimes they clash against pointdroppers tho, in that case is just a bit boring

and what do you mean by that? I do not understand the statement? So the PVP players are out of luck now? or should everything stay as it is?

My statement is, like akty highlighted, when you talk about sw changes, dont consider only the top to bottom point of view. When we discuss and propose, lets consider 80% of sw players are not the one in top guilds, and many of them are still far to be bored by both pvp and pve content since they didnt enjoyed them to the fullest.

I'm not saying things should remain like they are now, just to consider the big picture.

and what about pve ? just the "elite" get the good items from ini. is the same thing. you have to do something first, so that you earn something.

Clearly dias cannot be compared to any other tradable goods we have ingame. And teoretically those should run through basic/medium players to elite ones not the contrary.

If pro player control both end game items and IS currency what the others players should use to trade with them?

Still even more nonsense is thinking GF can gift free dias for any content/event/occasion (tho Frogster did in few occasion).

So back to topic, Yes sw exceed the simple: the best are "the one who kill he most" or "the guilds who focus and logs only at 20.00".

Being in the 1k-2k point range, i can testify there are a lot of guilds not completly pvp oriented, with many casual players, that try their best and they are actually having fun.

For them sw is more an aggregative moment instead of a rigid competite fight.

Sometimes they clash against pointdroppers tho, in that case is just a bit boring ;)

I don't think every guild that beats people easily sometimes is necessarily point dropping on purpose.

I agree. I was referring to guild which half of the time you fight with 0 oppo and the other half you fight against an army.

Actually quite annoying, rogues/mages over 500k hp, insane wl/ch or ch/r or wd/d... in guild with 1.2, 1.4k points....

And for my experience mostly form baldr server (just to be vague and not name anyone).

Today i was even able to comunicate with some of them and they confirmed that those easy wins are very boring.

I really think i'm missing somethig, still hope to receive an actual confrontation here. But i guess they dont read eng forum like i can't read german one :D

I've seen on an other threads GF has got a list of 400+ bugs, mostly from old forums reports.

Would be possibile to public that list?

Many players here wrote alredy hundreds of thread about bugs ignored by Runewaker, would be nice to not have to start again.

So we can focus on new ones only ^^ ty.

Is there any pc configuration that is better or worse for rom?

Like graphic cards? nvidia or ati? OS? CPU?

We know big cause of crashes is poor game development, still players are affect in very different way by it.

I rarely crash or dc during sw; for some guildy can occur 8-10 times every sw.

Anyone has figured out best (or worst) machine configuration?

I remeber clearly announcements and swearings about ch vii that should have been a real chapter and not a merely new zone/cap.

The only new content was the draco cards set; 36 cards are not even close enough to define 2GB+ of patches a chapter.

We should expect to see GF reconsider his enthusiastic proclaims?

Anakrasra Anakrasra Home

One of the oldest guild in rom, we do PvE and PvP, and we try our best in both of them.

We are well fond of old tactical inies, so sometimes we can use brain too instead of burn everything :P

Guild leader: Unniversalwhite and many other colors.

Contacts: Unniversalwhite for any bad issue or complains, Harissa, Dwarfi, Utuiiutu, Hamlet, Mniq, Terrag, Predith, Pimpernel and many others

Requirements: We are an inclusive guild, we dont have lv restriction, only the attitude matters: towards the guild, the players and the server.

Language: english

Hey guys,

I would like to share opinions about guilds who litteraly move themself in alt guilds with low points to enjoy very easy fight in sw. When they are close to 2k rank they switch again.
    I know it is pefectly legal and im not here to complain about the fenomena.

Still i was wondering what the purpose and, is it really fun?

If you are a PvP guild you should enjoy fighting strong oppo; if you are interested in badges only, you can just drop your point to zero and go for draw.

So I'm asking expecially to those players if there is a motive i cant see. Cause a "let's see how fast we can win" mood is kinda shallow to me.

+ FEEDBACK : Why are the wishing well NPCs only enabled on German and a few other EU servers? We cleared Chaos Vortex about 3 months ago on Vidar and there has been nothing at varanas wishing well since then. Did post about this on old forum as well but got no response, it's another nice buff to have for instances which we cannot get but other servers can.

That means also only German servers can exploit the wishing well buff atm, while players from other servers can only hope to find fair oppo.