Posts by Rathesungod

Title: Buff missing after dead

Description: I was wd/s in lvl 100 instance after dead on second or third boss, the guild and house maid buffs was removed from the buffs icons the buffs was recent like 1.5h left on them

Server: Gaia

Version: last one

Screenshots: cant offer, just observation, will provide if happens the third time

what are talking about the refresh rate of a monitor and the MHz two diferent worlds.

one is the speed of the video board and the other is the electronic components structure works

the fps that are you talking is by smal twicks in the video setiings of game and how much memory you got in PC

etc......

in SW i died behind wall castel gates from r/m stil so far from gates as distance so i must still search that in SW the range wand still 200, not just once 3 time did not get to gates died in mid air from jumping from castel.

so the posibility is there need more runs and info if wand range still active in SW

That is the video setings problem you wana run on high end setings on game that was made when the video boards was like 1/5 of the power what is right now , try to make some minor drawbacks as game rezolution and distance view ,

i a know that s.... , and hate it , but that life make a lemonade out of it

Some players bring a "pocket healer" into siege that follows their main around on an auto-heal macro of some sort. If they get reported by another player, Gameforge will check the record of that siege and that cheater will receive some sort of administrative action.

oo that is call pocket healer, just i did a SW with so many only almost each player had or d/r or a r/p folow them when you saw them was like a army

i mean 400k hp heallers

1, I notice some diference when i get hit by a mob i see the skill and damge on combat mode but next i notice the second damage with no skill from mob

so the damage is double ? and i died beacuse second damge same skill , same on evrey mob the skill mobs do double damage.:?:

2. Second notice when i travel use the mount or not on mount some mobs apear in attack mode that i not aggro them and no notice that i am in attack mode until they do the first hit

when i am lvl 100 on main or on low level toons same, many time i notice that when i leave battle and return the mob stay there same location as someone is aggro him, or the mobs will gather on you if attack one mob and no cast skill mob use just 5 or 10 mobs on you on lvl 70+ zones:?:

3, trying to remember so ....

:D:D:D

For acces last update on addon quest helper it say internal flag how can acces to make the quests .

asking the internal flag how can i know if have or not