I can't purchase purified stones in item shop

• I just created this account on steam today. I am able to get into the item shop and purchase things, but for purified fusion stones it says "currently unavailable". Does anybody know whats wrong with it?

• Hello TangSoo,

It seems like a lvl restrictions issue if you are playing via Steam, please keep playing, you will have full access to all shop offers once you progress more.

• This is weird... I've never heard of any lvl restrictions issue due to IS purchases, but maybe it considers only Steam players. Or, if such restrictions really exist, can someone "from above" tell us, "from the low", what is the lvl needed to have an access to the elementary and basic stuff from IS in Runes of Magic?

• This is weird... I've never heard of any lvl restrictions issue due to IS purchases, but maybe it considers only Steam players. Or, if such restrictions really exist, can someone "from above" tell us, "from the low", what is the lvl needed to have an access to the elementary and basic stuff from IS in Runes of Magic?

Yes, it is for Steam users and after todays maintenance you will be able see the lvl restriction warning int he item description.

• Novar

Closed the thread.