Posts by Apuparentsuri

I solved it. Being thoroughly frustrated and also being an old school "click everything until it locks up" computer user. I clicked again on the red buy button thinking it wouldn't do any good. But it went through! I don't know what's causing that to happen but the item shop now works fully for me.

From what I understand, the same thing happened to me - I wanted to buy an item, clicked Buy button, it turned red, I just clicked it again, and got the item I needed. I assumed it's a normal thing, like "click again to confirm you really want to by this item".

Also, you might be better off buying production runes in Action House.

"Warden companions are not allowed to destroy buildings while the gates are closed."

There were times when I would operate a stationary catapult on the castle's corner, and wardens from outside the castle would send their pets to take down the catapult. Do I understand correctly that this is not allowed?

Afaik, the catapult attack will trigger the pets autoattack. Hence it most likely would not fall under these rules.

So if let's say I am clearing up traps by a tower next to the castle from a corner catapult, and a warden comes by and sends their pet, that's illegal, right?

I also have a few questions about this

"Warden companions are not allowed to destroy buildings while the gates are closed."

There were times when I would operate a stationary catapult on the castle's corner, and wardens from outside the castle would send their pets to take down the catapult. Do I understand correctly that this is not allowed?

"Placing objects on non-reachable positions is not allowed"

I know some guilds place Crystal Extractors on the roof that can onmly be accessed after dying and resurrecting. Is that considered non-reachable? What other places are non-reachable?

"The throne can only be destroyed if the inner gate has been destroyed at least once before."Can you use Herald Tornado behind the castle? "Herald Tornado/Vehicles (for example Catapult) can be used to destroy buildings through the wall."How is it even possible for Catapult to destroy buildings through the wall?

I just did the quest a few days ago. There are two parts. Part one is to kill all the Nagas on the bridge. This will cause human soldiers to appear. In two hours Nagas will try to take the bridge back - this is the second part where you have to kill them all before they kill all the soldiers. After they retreat, the quest will be completed.

What Kisshenoy said - you don't have to form a coup. Each person has to think for themselves. If you think it's gambling and that chances are extremely bad, then you should stop gambling.

400 in and no title, wont try anymore, dumb game and their gambling never stops. The sooner gameforge realises that none of their players like this gambling garbage that they put in, the better.

I've been reading a lot of comments like this, and I feel like at this point I have to say something. Yes, I agree that what GF does is pretty much gambling, and other companies are getting in trouble with EU governments for things like this (hopefully at some point US will follow suit). But you just spent 2000 diamonds (or someone else did), and you will continue to gamble no matter what, so why should GF change? People keep complaining that this is gambling. and then go and gamble. I'd say these people have gambling addiction and are part of the problem. The moment everyone stops gambling, GF will either adjust to the non-gambling community or go out of business. But again, judging from all the comments I really doubt the gambling will stop.