Posts by RuntimeTerror

yeah u good

Interesting, you come on r.k stun put bleed and then run away :D Till next cd is there?

Good tactic. Also that moving around is crazy :d

Anyway you best r./k I saw so far GG

Because rogue it's not a tank. Champion is predictable. The bomb can be controlled and I don't need immune for that. And a rogue can attack from a distance. Movement is the basis.
    Thanks and gg

You're gonna solo me? XDD
    What's it gonna be like, you will wait five minutes for bomb and you're hoping to be lucky to hit ?? I can solo you and the bomb won't help you.

Stop crying after every war. Your shitty defense just broke down and you're looking for problems where there aren't any. Typical loser, everyone's guilty except yourself. And war is a team "game", not solo. Start setting the alts in the "follow" mode and you will have many guys behind ^^. The tactics of defending and fcap at the end failed here? If so, is this and that allowed? Or maybe you should learn to play and accept that you're losing to a stronger guild?
    Deal with that

People didn't kill through walls in the past? The defenders were shooting and the attackers were standing under the walls, politely waiting for the gate to fall down? Look at the real life. It wasn't a problem that they were killing "through" the walls the archers or the catapults were doing their job like in game warlocks do their job. Learn to play and count your loss. You don't do anything in wars. You're waiting five minutes for one skill on the champion/mage and that's it. Don't count on winning with a strong guild, because you won't win.

Oh yeah. in the past mages and priests from both sides would cast a barrage of fireballs and healing spells, while wardens would summon their beast and send them to the battle. Not too many mages nowadays. Even teleporting skills got lost over time.

On the serious note, I remember seeing somewhere that killing thru gates is not OK, unless you attack a warden's pet and it goes after you in return.

I write about killing losers behind the wall. If you don't understand something, don't say anything.

This subject is just a stupid one.
    If the opponent is strong and you don't intend to leave the castle you have one option - surrender. Defending the castle for an hour is stupid you're wasting your time on a war you can't win anyway.
    You can try with the rogues at the end but let's not fool ourselves the good guild won't lose that way by having the advantage on the field. So why try and lose anyway? Don't be ridiculous.

It hurts that you can't hold the castle for an hour to try "win"? I love when i see explain incompetence with stupid arguments...

That's an argument like campers in FPS games. People didn't kill through walls in the past? The defenders were shooting and the attackers were standing under the walls, politely waiting for the gate to fall down? Look at the real life. It wasn't a problem that they were killing "through" the walls the archers or the catapults were doing their job like in game warlocks do their job. Learn to play and count your loss. You don't do anything in wars. You're waiting five minutes for one skill on the champion/mage and that's it. Don't count on winning with a strong guild, because you won't win.