Posts by Irea

So, me and my husband (Caladin) cannot log in game.

He is unable to log into his Gameforge Account (He gets the message "User.SignIn.Error.Unknown")

While he was having that issue I was doing daily quests (I had already used a daily quest ticket and I had 44 mins on Quest potion and Daily quest potion to boost my 3rd class). I had 5 dailies left when I crashed. I did not close the Gameforge client and what happens to me is that when I click on the "play" button, game window opens, stays black for a while and then I get the old "Account or Password Error" that we used to get before the Gameforge Client.

Lovely waste of pots and daily quest ticket...

So... I thought I knew how the Haidon buff worked (that one that gives a bonus on EXP and TP on quests), now I am not sure anymore.

I had donated 30k to the NPC on Saturday twice (during the morning and at evening half an hour before the summertime maintenance), and on Sunday I donated it on early morning. Few hours later it went to stage 2, I saw many people with the Haidon buff (lots of "Grace of life" effect when getting near the toons - yes I have confirmed the buff) and my toon hasn't gotten it.

Why?

Affected Class/Skill/Quest/Festival/Other: Item shop

Description: When you press "buy", screen gets a bit darker, but doesn't change to next one and item don't go to IS backpack

Server: Idun, not sure about others

So, I'm playing in Idun, in the Old School way I used to like, and everyone who had interacted with me a bit in game knows I am "The wardrobe crazy lady" (another reason to play in Idun: as I cannot have page 7 of wardrobe and both my main toons in Vidar are in same account, I split them into 2 different accounts in Idun, so each of them can have 6 pages instead of 3 :P ). Since 2011 I used the Blue Star set skins in one of my toons, and those were removed ages ago from the item shop. Seeing them available again made me happy and extremely annoyed at same time. Reasons why I am annoyed:

1) I had spent ages farming similar skins that would match those. I literally had finished to make a new look when the Blue Star was implemented again in Item Shop.

2) Lots of other nice skins that I was planning on buying for my other toons were removed from the Item Shop. Seriously, why prevent people from buying items? It brings no real advantage upon other players, buyers get happy and Gameforge gets more money. Everybody wins like that, no?

3) I want to buy and can't, as described above. Screen completely freezes. I closed Item shop and tried to buy another piece (just in case it was a server delay and I would get it later), but no luck. Restarting the game completely doesn't solve the problem. Trying to buy and leaving it opened like that for ages also doesn't work. And it is a problem with that skin specifically and not item shop, since I could buy wings and gift an ABL with no problem.

I have diamonds in one account and I wanted to gift my other account with a pack. that is my own money, my own diamonds. But I can't because someone had the "brilliant" idea of not making the item giftable...

Everything should be giftable. Everyone wins.