Make everything giftable in shop

• Im sad , waiting for help with my Scout steam bundle , I still haven't gotten it and its been about 10 hours since purchase :(

I honestly hope this doesnt drag till your day off leaving me waiting 3 bloody days for my items.

• Im sad , waiting for help with my Scout steam bundle , I still haven't gotten it and its been about 10 hours since purchase :(

I honestly hope this doesnt drag till your day off leaving me waiting 3 bloody days for my items.

Well hello Sarkas here to ruin your weekend ;(

Well hello Sarkas here to ruin your weekend ;(

you're not telling me that im not getting it for 3 days are you , if not can you just refund the purchase on steam so I can try and repurchase it instead of waiting 72 hours for something i payed for i dont want to have to take this issue to steam and force a refund and never purchase from you again, 3-4 days wait for a pack i purchased is completely UNACCEPTABLE , what kind of slimey shotty business is this you're pulling, 4 days is past steams refund terms (48 hours) so if im not getting it before that I want a bloody refund before I lose my bloody money. Not impressed this is going on steam reviews for new players to know what kind of business and support you're offering.

• I have diamonds in one account and I wanted to gift my other account with a pack. that is my own money, my own diamonds. But I can't because someone had the "brilliant" idea of not making the item giftable...

Everything should be giftable. Everyone wins.

Juliana: Wd/S, W/Wd
    Irea: P/K. Mage just for fun.

Married with Caladin both in game (Vidar and Idun) and in real life. Full time mum of a RoMbaby at the moment! <3

• Novar

Closed the thread.