Posts by nuk79

ty for answer..maybe i understand what is it...when you open multiple accounts you have a processing called "wbp.exe" under runes of magic processing in manage activities....if you kick this game works...god

hi all, I don't know if any of you have previously had this problem but I wanted to ask you for help.I have an rtx 3070 and with the drivers I have installed unfortunately I have a huge problem, when I move the mouse pointer in the game I have a lowering of remarkable fps and I can not play .... I synchronized the card at 144 mhz with the monitor, I changed the mouse drivers, I changed the mouse, I think I have done everything and I deduce that at this point the problem is the drivers of the video card. can any of you help me? thanks

h iall, i have a question, maybe is easy to answer but i'd like to know your vision and skills rota about druid/war class.Is there a better rota when start boss fight ?burn or not , just i need some suggestion about perma buff/healing skills...ty all

¿Alguno de ustedes vende dagas de panteón en modo difícil? ld también está bien. escríbeme en privado y tal vez dime el servidor en el que juegas gracias

ktokolwiek z was sprzedaje sztylet panteonu w trybie twardym?ld też jest w porządku.napisz do mnie prywatnie i może powiedz mi serwer, na którym grasz dzięki

l'un d'entre vous vend le poignard en mode difficile du panthéon ? Ce serait bien aussi, écrivez-moi en privé et dites-moi sur quel serveur vous jouez. Merci beaucoup

any of you sell the pantheon hard mode dagger? ld would be fine too, write me in private and tell me which server you play on. thanks a lot

Verkauft einer von euch Pantheondolch hm? nicht die Nebenhand, sondern der Hauptdolch. ld wäre auch in Ordnung. Bitte lass es mich wissen, falls der lserver auf dem du spielst .danke

can someone write here how to swap position from secondary party to first for use morale or others skill for buff and come back come ?i check a macro but not works for me ....i can swap with specific name player in group one or just swap random is ok

Hi guys , maybe there is already a discussion about it but I have not found it, can you tell me which macro I can use or how to do it to replace the offhand weapon with another one?ty:P

we shared a lot of time in the game and we had fun and even if in recent times we have had some differences I can only have a good memory of you, your madness, your perfectionism and the help you have given to everyone over the years I have only the regret of not being able to say goodbye. Many people will miss you weird my friend.

In the end, no one really dies. Fakesq

Simply swap the name of the buff and remove the "" and you can use the IDs anywhere.

shadowstab is not a debuff but the bleed is ... how can the diyce recognize the bleed on the boss if there is no reference id, also because only 620313 620314 are inserted but those are skills.

cen ty for your replies ....i'm noob about this, can you suggest me how can i add in xml this id debuff?can i have just an example about it ?i will find id's but idk how to add ty

thanks, i'm not very familiar with xml, i have this in mine but i don't know if it's really good ....... r / m is the class i use and i don't know if this is good for the burn.tell me what change in case? Thank you

--Class: Rogue/Mage

elseif mainClass == "THIEF" and subClass == "MAGE" then

--Timers for this class

CreateDIYCETimer("SSBleed", 6) --Change the value between 6 -> 7.5 depending on your lag.

CreateDIYCETimer("LBBleed", 7) --Change the value between 7 -> 8.5 depending on your lag.

--Potions and Buffs

Skill = {

{ name = "Enchanted Throw", use = ((not pbuffs["Enchanted Throw"]))},

}

--Combat

if enemy then

Skill2 = {

{ name = "Throw", use = true },

{ name = "Wound Attack", use = (EnergyBar1 >= 35) and ((tbuffs["Bleed"]) and (tbuffs["Grievous Wound"])) },

{ name = "Low Blow", use = (EnergyBar1 >= 30) and (tbuffs["Bleed"]) and (not tbuffs["Grievous Wound"]) },

{ name = "Shadowstab", use = (EnergyBar1 >= 20) and (not tbuffs["Bleed"]) },

{ name = "Low Blow", use = (EnergyBar1 >= 30) },

{ name = "Attack", use = (thealth == 1) },

}

end

--ADD MORE CLASS COMBOS ABOVE THIS LINE.

--USE AN "ELSEIF" TO CONTINUE WITH MORE CLASS COMBOS.

--THE NEXT "END" STATEMENT IS THE END OF THE CLASS COMBOS STATEMENTS.

--DO NOT ADD ANYTHING BELOW THE FOLLOWING "END" STATEMENT!

Hi, I recently returned to the game and noticed that the diyce continues to use the shadostab despite the "bleed" still active on the boss. Does anyone have a working diyce?