Posts by Kingsilverriver

Considering returning after a while away from game and wondering if the memory leak is still a problem? I seem to remember some error message about not enough memory on the device and that contributing to lots of crashes. Sorry to be so vague, thanks for point me towards any threads if this has already been well-documented.

ksr

So, more updates. My old character still exists! However, I believe I mistakenly downloaded and registered my old email to the UK server, and somehow that linked up to Steam and created a new generic account where surprise, my character never existed.

^The above sentence doesn't really make complete sense to me, but it is my best guess at this point.

I don't really get it but am in the process of downloading the US version now. We shall see what happens next! I do not encourage anyone to hold their breath, however.

King

and thank you to everyone who has replied

Thank you, Jaxsom,

I feared that the worst-case scenario may indeed be the case! Was hoping to start back again on a good note. Well, hopefully the individuals responsible for destroying everything in the transition have been fired and replaced with better talent, and we can expect a smooth sailing adventure from this point forward! Here's to positive thinking!

King