Posts by Yamami

Rogue/Warden for PvP if you have separate PvP gear. The self heal is great (45 and 60 elites) when you reach the point where you are harder to kill. If you are using PvE gear and just burn opponents, I don't think there is a benefit to Rogue/Warden though because a lot of the elites are survivability (at least 5 of them, I think), but in PvE gear you are likely to be killed easily anyways.

Rogue/Mage for PvE.

Alright, thank you.

I guess Ill go with /Mage.

One more Question: How do I level my third class? My second is at 28 and reiford/heffner quests are done ;/

Hellow,

I wanted to ask if someone could give me an advise.

I am currently considering whether I should play Rogue/Warden or Rogue/Mage.

Unfortunately I can't compare the pros and cons, because I don't know anything about Rogue/Warden and I can't find anything about it.

I love to play pvp and don't want to be the last one on the scruti in Inis everytime. Is there a difference in pvp between Rogue/Warden and Rogue/Mage. if yes, which one?

Does anyone has a clue and can help me about the Rogue/Warden or knows a good guide, please let me know.

Best wishes

Yami

Hello,

ich wollte einmal Nachfragen, ob mir jemand eine Entscheidungshilfe geben könnte.

Ich bin zurzeit am Überlegen ob Ich Schurke/Bewa oder Schuma spielen soll.

Leider kann ich die pros und cons nicht abwegen, da ich kaum Ahnung vom Schurke/Bewa habe und man dazu auch nichts findet, geschweige einen Guide.

Ich spiele liebend gern pvp und möchte in Inis nicht umbedingt immer das Schlusslicht sein. Gibt es im pvp einen Unterschied zwischen S/Bewa und Schuma, wenn ya, welcher?

P.s: Hat zufällig jemand Ahnung vom Schurke/bewa und kann mir diesen näher bringen bzw kennt einen guten Guide?

Danke im voraus

Yami