Rogue Secondary

• Hellow,

I wanted to ask if someone could give me an advise.

I am currently considering whether I should play Rogue/Warden or Rogue/Mage.

Unfortunately I can't compare the pros and cons, because I don't know anything about Rogue/Warden and I can't find anything about it.

I love to play pvp and don't want to be the last one on the scruti in Inis everytime. Is there a difference in pvp between Rogue/Warden and Rogue/Mage. if yes, which one?

Does anyone has a clue and can help me about the Rogue/Warden or knows a good guide, please let me know.

Best wishes

Yami

• Rogue/Warden for PvP if you have separate PvP gear. The self heal is great (45 and 60 elites) when you reach the point where you are harder to kill. If you are using PvE gear and just burn opponents, I don't think there is a benefit to Rogue/Warden though because a lot of the elites are survivability (at least 5 of them, I think), but in PvE gear you are likely to be killed easily anyways.

Rogue/Mage for PvE.

"CharlieBananas" on the old forums

Mattyb

Mage/Knight/Warrior

Artemis I mean... Aeterna ... Uh... United States server

Former 'The Black Tower' Co-Leader and Tarrasque Rank

Current Co-Leader Serenity Guild

<3

• Rogue/Warden for PvP if you have separate PvP gear. The self heal is great (45 and 60 elites) when you reach the point where you are harder to kill. If you are using PvE gear and just burn opponents, I don't think there is a benefit to Rogue/Warden though because a lot of the elites are survivability (at least 5 of them, I think), but in PvE gear you are likely to be killed easily anyways.

Rogue/Mage for PvE.

Alright, thank you.

I guess Ill go with /Mage.

One more Question: How do I level my third class? My second is at 28 and reiford/heffner quests are done ;/

• If you are playing on an old server (e.g. Vidar for EU, or Aeterna for US), a good friend/guildie could power level you in one of the last two instances and that would probably be easiest.

Otherwise, there is Aslan Valley, Dragonfang Ridge, and Coast of Opportunity/Xaveria(preferred) for about that level. Once you get past 50, there is only one zone for each set of levels, so make sure to leave any unneeded quests behind so that you have some to level second and third class with. Meaning you shouldn't need all the quests in most of the zones to get to the level for the next one.

"CharlieBananas" on the old forums

Mattyb

Mage/Knight/Warrior

Artemis I mean... Aeterna ... Uh... United States server

Former 'The Black Tower' Co-Leader and Tarrasque Rank

Current Co-Leader Serenity Guild

<3

• Sarkas

Closed the thread.