Posts by Bluesons00

*Of course noone forbids you to express your wishes and dreams as long as it abides by the forum rules.

Yee :) Was not my intention to define the word "fresh start" on a new server, more the hope and dreams about one day, maybe.. one day.. Gameforge would add vanilla servers to the game.

First, GF is currently evaluating the possibility for new servers alongside the Steam release.

It will be a fresh start with a fair chance for everyone.

A fresh start with a fair chance for everyone.. If this means that "new players" gets a chance to experience the game from the beginning, by gameforge making a new server that contains "vanilla RoM" and add chapters like in the old days, then YES, DO IT!!

That would in my opinion make RoM great again, and all new players would get a fair chance to experience the game as it was meant to be, with a "fresh start".

But if it's just a normal server with all content released at once, would not go as well as you may think. Instead, think about expanding the current servers so that they can run smoother, compatibility to have more players without the server lagging out because a overpopulated and crowded server (hard to belive with in the current game, but it can happen).

Releasing the game on Steam is the best thing that have happen to RoM within the past 5 years, this is in my opinion good in the way that population cap will increase, economics in the game will be more balanced, the community will grow and more people will know about the game. Let's just hope that servers can handle it.