How to properly stat and gear up a Warden for pvp

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Hello, i have a 100lvl wd/s stated with str/patt for pve. Now im thinking about a pvp set (wd/wr) since i die very fast. Now the questions:

- is honor set the way to go? the patt and crit losses in gear for resistance worth it in pvp? wont i miss the dmg? Accesory worth it or leave the pve one?

- i read somewhere that full stam/patt is for pvp for a warden, but i see alot people stacking stam/hp, str/stam, stam/def. Maybe i should use a proportion like 4x stam/patt + other stats?

I dont have enough time and resources to experiment and learn on mistakes, so your ideas can help me very much. THX!

• RaFineZZ

Changed the title of the thread from “How to properly statand gear up a Warden for pvp” to “How to properly stat and gear up a Warden for pvp”.
  • Every one stat different for PvP. First, yes, you need honor set, i prefer leather for warden. You wont have problems with pdef, but you must use magical defense in your gear (thats why leather set). So, i would use maybe 2-3 sta/patk and the rest sta/def sta/mdef and/or sta/hp, and keep HoE set full str/patk and maybe wings full str/patk, you should try and test what works better for you, one set at a time.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)