Monster bugged - doesn't despawn

• Get used to it while they continually beg for money to be spent? Nope. Move forward? I like finishing all the quests, so nope.

Why have forums if I should just "get used to it?"

• shocking news for you but we requested years for fixes but nothing has happened, but good luck :)

and noone is forcing you to spend any coin on this game (i would not for sure after their last fuckups)

actually i do care about completing all quests but also given up after 11 years playing this game and realised not to stress about things not being fixed and just moved on

SoVvjsU.png

Edited once, last by Fifio ().

• Just to add to the list of a bugged mobs, Sheren (one of minotaur chiefs in Ystra) has also bugged out on Aeterna(
    Any updates on the issue?

Edit: now it also happened for Count Hibara and Bolida Wood in Elven Island, so many unique mobs are bugged, is it not possible to alt least give them a manual reset??

Edited once, last by NormanXpp ().

• The bug can happen to any monster, and to npcs too. We are still waiting for a fix for this issue.

I can confirm that. In case this helps with investigation, I remember during Christmas festival seeing Bad Jingle Brothers dead for days; they would reset after maintenances.

• At the moment we don't need any help regarding this issue, neither a list or anything else.

This may change in the future, then we will ask for help.