Posts by Survi

GF is not and never was the developer. Best they can do is edit a couple lines in the databases of each server but they don't have the tools or license for actively developing content. Nor for editing existing content (i.e. FDBs). That's all up to Runewaker.

Wow, Einstein, I guess you must have read their license agreement details or something, not that I care. Maybe you would notice the tests and

experiments they have been doing with ROM for so long without any proper improvement. For more info go through ROMs history who

knows maybe you will notice it.

I will repeat myself again asking for Peak fix or increasing the level cap the way it currently is just retarded.

Good luck with asking to fix other things in ROM you won't be the first one.

Guys/girls please stop asking GF for peak fix :)

All I can say keep it up GF, I hope they don't release peak or fix peak system anymore. the current system is much more beneficial for us.

No need to make new gear or even put any money to upgrade anything, make gear once it will last you for many years :)

I am sure people aren't interested in old copy-paste dungeons.

Anyone asking for peak fix and new ini fix has 0 braincells. They are already testing new ways and ideas to fk up the game to get some money from

newbies so why give them more ideas lol.

All I can say keep it up GF, I hope they don't release peak or fix peak system anymore. the current system is much more beneficial for us.

No need to make new gear or even put any money to upgrade anything, make gear once it will last you for many years :)

I am sure people aren't interested in old copy-paste dungeons.

Anyone asking for peak fix and new ini fix has 0 braincells. They are already testing new ways and ideas to fk up the game to get some money from

newbies so why give them more ideas lol.

So when will the GF team fix this peak or are they interested in making rom as hard as they possibly can?

I mean this isn't wow or anything, certainly not worth the amount of money GF think/dream of. And still no solution for healer and tank classes,

not enough quests to even get to peak 2 for them with the current system.

I think GF is overestimating their game ROM and not bothering with the fix, lets see how many will try to reach peak 115 when it comes and how

many will quit, will be interesting to see that.

GF is always looking for beta testers. There is even a built in beta test button on the new launch interface. Volunteer your tim, Survi and help us out instead of just going on.

good joke mate, I don't have time to join the retard group, I give my feedback which they always wanted but don't like reading it.

Of course I won't stop you from signing up for it if your interested in losing some brain cells xD

They already added 5 more levels to help us cleaning Pantheon. Also, some 300% exp bonus is coming (with free diamonds exp foods at varanas), that is the patch you were waiting for.

what you on about, have you even tried leveling your char or tried leveling a heal char or a knight char with current peak system? this xp food and

xp event won't help certain classes nor do people have time to grind for months just to get peak 2. Quests have become useless, new inistance

is not doable anymore. I don't know what patch you were waiting for but I can say for sure ROM community was not waiting for those failed

patches. As always they test things without involving ROM community and look at the failure. GF needs to listen and involve ROM community if

they want to do some changes after all players can give them best feedback rather then some brainless/incompetent nerd sitting behind a pc that

doesn't know anything and tries things out making the company loss money while at the same time failing the whole ROM community.

So still no news on fix instead ppl wil get few Peak xp orbs in an event that will come in a months time let me guess it will probably be 10k xp orbs.

Its so stupid that leveling up is harder in ROM then getting gear for your char lol.

Plussings I dont even want to comment on since its promoting gambling with "loot box style" that is a whole different matter.

so whats the plan for next time 25% decrease in xp gain so like 1/75 given that incompetent team is handling it they will probably do that

rather then solving the issue. and any news on new ini? since even with peak 10 ppl cant dps it lol.

This whole thing has turned into a joke now.

I don't know the age restriction for rom but I assume children also play this game.

When you use funds to buy some jewels ingame you should be able to get the item plussed to a certain level. But when there is chance added to it

with the fail rate being way higher then the success rate the company is simply promoting gambling where the losses are more. and unregulated gambling can have serious consequences on children and This "loot box" style is doing that.

Mechanics of "Loot boxes" are encouraging gambling-style behaviour among children, potentially leading them into addiction in later life.

When it comes to its monetary value since Loot box winnings can be easily exchanged for cash on third-party websites and that their use by game developers will likely "facilitate profiting from problem gamblers" this can be regarded 100% as gambling which would certainly need to be regulated.

I think some countries have already some regulations for this one such country is Belgium. I am sure others are also looking into this. But I don't think Gamgeforge/runewaker really cares about a society's welfare as-long as they can squeeze money out of people of any age group while promoting gamlbing to keep the cycle going.

Players on Aeterna have reached Peak5. Not me, because I don't run instances very often. If you are a raid group addict, the points add up pretty fast.

LOL good joke, maybe 1 or 2 that got no real life outside gaming reached peak 5 not all the other players. "Points add up pretty fast in raid" you

must be having 10000 % personal XP event if they add up pretty fast for you, cause it doesn't do for other people. Wait when peak 20 comes

you will be grinding your life away to reach that.

I am just waiting for the news for when they will close this game since they aren't interested in making changes or fixing anything.

If they are smart they would see that they will have new nobs buying Dias temporarily due to covid 19 as more people are free and

have nothing else to do, but it will all stop soon and nobforge failed to take advantage of it or even put effort to increase the player-base.

So now just waiting when they can shut the game down. do we have any deadlines for it maybe?

many dont bother buying dias like many endgamers are doing now, only newbies will buy when they find out about peak they just leave ROM

again. GF doesn't deserve a single penny, why support brainless management atleast ROM can shutdown faster that way then how it currently is.

unless you expect another joke from GF like new fix will be peak 15 lol.

Is this another bitch slap from GF to rom commnity? We all know peak 10 was going to be implemented sometimes in the future that is not

a fix for peak. Or is GF interested in testing ROM community more with not solving the main issue. Do GMs/CMs even bother reporting our suggestion ? since GF lacks IQ we have to give them suggestions that works for ROM.

Cause these recent patches have been a joke and nothing else.

even a dumb nerd would know that this is not a fix for peak system at all. If GF thinks people will grind their life away just to try to do pantheon they can think again because ROM is simply not worth the time and effort, and when you have many chars you have only one choice and that is simple to quit when no fix comes to the peak system.

Currently ROM is not playable since you need to waste your life away to even reach peak 2 or 3. In my guild Dragonlords many won't bother with this system nor will they grind their life away to do pantheon. Anyone with a brain-cell left would not bother levelling this peak system with the way it is. Plus people have already expressed their wishes to stay AFK and even test other games because ROM has become almost not playable for most people.

we keep hearing fix and then these kind of nonsensical patches are pushed onto the community. atleast now people have a choice either play ROM or Quit it since its not worth playing with the current peak system.

Peak is simply a useless and horrible system, heals and tanks suffer the most from this as you would need billions of mob kills to reach peak 5 and what about people that have multiple accounts as they enjoy playing different combinations of classes and have used loads of dias to make those accounts. RW/GF have completely ignored basic things and have come up with a system that is simply not viable for ROM. Imagine when peak 10 comes you would need double the amount of work for reaching level 10 lol. Not to mention when you have multiple accounts you would want to quit right away.

Rom is not just about levling people do sw and ini runs most of the time to gear up and have fun, if brainless people don't even think and consider those things why not just shut down the game atleast would be much easier on the community rather then this painful torture to shut down a game. Rom had alot of potential but its being ruined by incompetent management even during lockdown period in many countries where other games are increasing their population ROM is kicking people out of the game and are losing revenue lol

I am sure many other people are looking into other games and ROM private servers and with peak 10 and no fix you will see how many people will stop playing rom atleast now they log cause of friends and go afk for hours then log off lol, even those kind of people are getting their friends out of ROM by suggesting other games to them already. If you call that playing ROM then GF/RW people really need some psychological help.

My suggestion remains the same as my previous post.

Currently Peak system is horrible specially for people that have 2 or 3 chars not to mention certain classes like heals would never be able to lvl up even peak I. Dont know which retard in GF/Runewaker came up with this idea of peak it simply does not work with ROM. I am sure even nerds or those that have nothing else to do in rl then play games day and night wont bother with this. Their recent patch was basically a slap in the face

tell ROM community we dont give a fk about what you guys suggest or think.

In my guild DL almost everyone has lost interest in ROM including me, I log for when we have good sws rest I dont bother with ROM cause of this peak system same applies to many more people in Vidar server. These days people are just talking in ROM discord but they don't bother logging chars anymore cause of this pointles system.

Either bring back normal way of leveling like how it used to be you can change the xp value to normal questing so people can level up their chars and if GF is so hang up on it they can add other benefits to peak for example like killing 1 billion mobs u get 2% more dmg rather then making level 5 you get 2% more dmg. That way they can still get people to waste their time to get that 2% extra damage while letting others level up their chars.

Leveling is essential for gameplay and when you condition that with something like peak your basically telling people to quit ROM which i have no issues with if GF can announce they are shutting it down might be more helpfull then this slow torture of shutting down a game.

If you expect new players to buy loads of dias they won,t cause end game players have nothing to buy from IS when there is no new ini or gear to make so new players cannot get the end game gear they want and when they find out about peak system they will quit ROM as well. you even ruined the part where people could make gear for their other accounts with this peak system. Atleast multi accounting still allowed players to gear up their other chars with gear and dias but that won't happen now that you killed the leveling system.

If GF is not interested in fixing ROM then why not just Shut the game down it might save people time which they are wasting in ROM. If GF is really

honest about fixing it then don't come with these useless patches to test your ROM community instead listen to your ROM community rather then slapping them in their face for any suggestion they come up with which you ignore and still go ahead with your useless ideas that have never worked and won't work

Currently Peak system is horrible specially for people that have 2 or 3 chars not to mention certain classes like heals would never be able to lvl up even peak I. Dont know which retard in GF/Runewaker came up with this idea of peak it simply does not work with ROM. I am sure even nerds or those that have nothing else to do in rl then play games day and night wont bother with this. Their recent patch was basically a slap in the face

tell ROM community we dont give a fk about what you guys suggest or think.

In my guild DL almost everyone has lost interest in ROM including me, I log for when we have good sws rest I dont bother with ROM cause of this peak system same applies to many more people in Vidar server. These days people are just talking in ROM discord but they don't bother logging chars anymore cause of this pointles system.

Either bring back normal way of leveling like how it used to be you can change the xp value to normal questing so people can level up their chars and if GF is so hang up on it they can add other benefits to peak for example like killing 1 billion mobs u get 2% more dmg rather then making level 5 you get 2% more dmg. That way they can still get people to waste their time to get that 2% extra damage while letting others level up their chars.

Leveling is essential for gameplay and when you condition that with something like peak your basically telling people to quit ROM which i have no issues with if GF can announce they are shutting it down might be more helpfull then this slow torture of shutting down a game.

If you expect new players to buy loads of dias they won,t cause end game players have nothing to buy from IS when there is no new ini or gear to make so new players cannot get the end game gear they want and when they find out about peak system they will quit ROM as well. you even ruined the part where people could make gear for their other accounts with this peak system. Atleast multi accounting still allowed players to gear up their other chars with gear and dias but that won't happen now that you killed the leveling system.

If GF is not interested in fixing ROM then why not just Shut the game down it might save people time which they are wasting in ROM. If GF is really

honest about fixing it then don't come with these useless patches to test your ROM community instead listen to your ROM community rather then slapping them in their face for any suggestion they come up with which you ignore and still go ahead with your useless ideas that have never worked and won't work.

Well there are some good suggestions, but at the end of the day GF messed up the dia prices and promos and I won't

bother mentioning all the other fk ups GF has pulled off. All i can say is that it won't really matter if people don't buy dias

as you get rubies after buying dias only. Of course it would help if you reduce the nonexistent rubies prices, it is pretty

obvious ruby prices won't really matter for so called whales, highly doubt they even play Rom much except be active in

forums. However, people that invest time in ROM and specially for new starters GF should add 50% rubies gain on each

item bought from Item shop for example on 20 diamonds item u get 10 rubies with it, and it can allow GF to keep its

crappy prices on items .

PS fix diamond prices.

I would recommend all to not buy anything from ISS for the time being, because GF will check statistics on how many

people bought Dias and items from item shop with current prices and if a lot of people still bought stuff with such

ridiculous prices they won't change anything. Sure they want to earn money but this is not the way to do it, so it is best

for the community including people who play it through steam to not buy anything from GF for a while until they reduce

back the prices on everything. Their aim is to squeeze out as much money as they can now and during xmas but this is

not the right way to do it, so the community as a whole can take a stand against it together else GF will keep using these

nasty tricks.

I for once won't, I would rather delete my account then buy anything from item shop until they have reduced prices

and fixed dia promos and I hope others do the same.

Is it allowed to kill stable from outside, or go inside castle without taking gates down and kill stable?

Because Dragonlords lost stable today to -snip- without losing gates, my guess is hacking but is it

possible for nado to kill stable from outside when it can't even reach it and that without damage upgrade on buildings?

hahahaha iso "1 lb bacon used to be this much and now we get this "this is a weak argument to defend this inflation

There are other things that get cheaper with time, other food products as well so u cannot compare Dias with food and

I am not gonna mention why and how since you are probably aware of it yourself.

GF simply became more greedier with their steam release, and are testing players patience and are trying to feed on

their addiction hoping to earn more money but in a very unhealthy manner which will backfire if it is not sorted out. All the players have the right to rage because it is not the first time GF has done this, and you do not need to join the rage train which you are calling it just because community is raising it's voice it suddenly becomes a rage train lol.

either way this needs to be fixed in whatever way GF wants to do it is their decision, but if it isn't they will lose a lot of players and I will be also one of them. Of course, I will not buy anymore dias from GF and And I hope others do the same until they have fixed this.

ahahahahahahaha think GF people are high

anyway 1 year to go before people quit since none will make new gear with these prices, and old gear is enough for 1 more year.

If whales buy dias at these prices they are dumber then the GF people