Posts by ralence

Personally i dont care what days u celebrate but ur marketing job sux, if you already announced 200% to xp and 500% to tp, give to people...

It was your call, your mistake, not our, totally unproffesional, again!

Your company wont fall apart if u give 200% and not gipsy 100% as you gave... :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Must be security settings of internet explorer, anyway, why should i mess with my internet explorer if i dont use it, and why should i mess with my windows settings?

It is job of you guys to fix your game, if u cant fix, make site where we can log and buy items, this is funny and amateur...

Really? If the problem is actually a problem with your PC, GF should maybe send someone to your house to do the maintenance on your computer. Interesting concept, but not really useful. I found a configuration issue. Lady Alyssa finds it works on one PC but no tthe other, and concludes it is a problem with settings on her pc, but she doesn't know which settings. Everyone who can post about their SOLUTION will help GF and RW get it figured out.

No, actually i didnt say i have problem with my pc <snip>

- Sarkas

With all do respect, what you can offer to those new players?

They will quit instantly when they see they must buy every 2 hours mount.

Exp/TP from quests is low, ppl will need 1-2 months to reach max level with 1 class, where are rest?

Diamonds prices and item shop prices not changed for years...

Ruby bonus is funny...

And...no you wont aggro new players with this situation and population on server...

what expect GF from joining steam? more players?

they will even quit within few days if they see this unbalance or only - endgame ppl leading this game -.

First, GF is currently evaluating the possibility for new servers alongside the Steam release.

It will be a fresh start with a fair chance for everyone.

Must be security settings of internet explorer, anyway, why should i mess with my internet explorer if i dont use it, and why should i mess with my windows settings?

It is job of you guys to fix your game, if u cant fix, make site where we can log and buy items, this is funny and amateur...