Posts by Rayeinna

Since I really haven't played anything at endgame, I only have heard the term pom before but don't know what it means. I know ini is instances so I'm good on that. Shell is the gear you get from running dungeons (not sure if it has to be hard mode or regular ones) if I'm thinking correctly.

Shells is what you get from minigames. Like Malatina (Survival and Course of Terror) in Varanas, Goblin Mines in Silverfall. You can buy items from the Shell merchants in Varanas Central Plaza or Dalanis.*

Memento you get from running dungeons, the higher/harder the more you get. Merchants are in all zones, though the items that can be bought are not the best ones (I think). The drops in the dungeons are usually way better.

POMS, or proof of myth you get from killing hardmode world bosses. Like Wodjin. Only the drop is per party and has to be divided among party members. The POM merchant is at Varanas Central Plaza.

*the shell merchants on the catch-up server however, only requires gold and no shells.

So the crafted gear that says requires level 100 to learn but only needs level 1 in the profession (if I'm understanding the recipes on the auction house properly)

I'm guessing that the recipes in Auction House say that they are level 1? It has been a while since I've looked at that.

But no, a recipe for a lvl 100 item needs you also to be level 100 in that profession to be able to craft that item. If it says level 1, that refers to the recipe itself, not to the levels needed.

It also needs the highest level of gathering items. So either you have to buy loads from Auction House, or you need to level the necessary gathering skills to max. However, every char can only level one gathering skill to max, so another char would be needed to have both required gathering skills at max level.

My character can't login on the catch-up server.

My character transported from Jinners camp to Frontline camp and the game crashed. Have not been able to login since. Made numerous login attempts and every time the game crashes. Already sent a report ticket to support requesting to move my character, so I can login at a different location.