Posts by Sypereth

Hello!
    I created this thread to help all players on Svidur to keep track of which new titles are still available and which ones are already taken.
    Basically, this would be a thread where people who obtained some new title would post it or if they are aware of someone else to also post it here. The screenshots as proofs are also very welcome.
    I think this would be very helpfull to all people who are trying to obtain some of those new titles.
    So let me start;

Title for the first player who reached level 55 as WARDEN was obtained by Bluesons alt (sorry idk the name).

Title for the first player who reached level 85 as WARDEN was obtained by Bluesons alt.

Title for the first player who reached level 100 as WARDEN was obtained by Bluesons alt.

Title for the first player who reached level 100 as an ELF was obtained by Bluesons alt.

Title for the first player who reached level 55 as MAGE was obtained by Beas alt (sorry idk the name).

Title for the first player who reached level 55 as SCOUT was obtained by Sipereth.

For the moment these are titles that I'm aware of that are already taken.

Have fun in game and hope this thread continues and helps the other title hunters out there!

Cheers!

Hello!

I think that it would be a nice addition to the game since it kinda lacks in out of game events.
    We do get those exchanging events and gm events from time to time but those are all in game and they dont appear very often anymore.
    This however could be a monthly thing - each month GMs come up with some idea that community could do in or out of game and then they pick few winners and grant them some prizes. Events could be something like; making a game video about something or having a crossword puzzle (like we had few years ago for X-mass) or some other things like that. Would be also nice if those prizes would be in diamonds. Basicaly u make 3 winners and, for example, 1st prize is 900 dias, 2nd 600 and 3rd 300. That way f2p players could also be able to earn few dias and maybe expirience more of the games content and what it has to offer.
    Just my two cents.

Regards,
    Syp

Hello!
    I reached level 85 with my main character few days ago and I got "Power Up Pill" after relog.
    However I didnt get the pill on my alt character after I reached level 85 yesterday. I tried reloging, searching item shop etc but nothing.
    I was wondering if anyone else had similar issue on some of their characters and if there is a way to fix it?
    I'll also inform Support about this problem and hopefully get it fixed soon.

Cheers!
    Syp.

Hello!
    I was wondering if the 300% xp bonus that is applied on server is also applied for crafting leveling? I mean will the gathering and crafting skills also level faster or they remain same as on normal servers?
    Ty for replies in advance!
    Cheers,
    Syp

Hello!
    I'm an old player who is thinking about returning to game once again.
    I started new character on Idun server. Class combo is warrior/knight or it's gonna be knight/warrior, mostly gonna be based on what the guild who accepts me can use more, which brings me to my questions;
    1. Are there active guilds, on Idun server, that run other inis aside end-game ones and are they still recruiting players?
    2 Are there free channels on Idun that are used more than world channel since I'm kinda f2p player and can't afford megas atm?

3. Does the game still recieves updates and new content (aside from festival changes) ?

For now this is all I can think off.
    Ty in advance for answers!

Regards, Syp.