Posts by Megal

The latest patch broke the launcher! Than it was repaired for 3h.

Now i can't see the evidence of logging time of my accounts.

After playing some time I am receiving a message "Account or password error" than i am disconnected.

And i am SURE it has something to do wit this new Item Shop event!!!

The game has a huge number of files, some of them sizeable. That can be what it takes to download the game, depending a number of factors, including the speed and RAM of your PC and the speed of your internet service. On my first download in 2010, it took even longer because those factors.

well, something went wrong, obviously. it started with repair, continued verifying, i took 3h total to download latest patchX( hope will not happen again!

Repair+Verifying option requires 5h of download?!

I did spoke with my provider they said it is from your side. Is there something to be done about it?

(I use GF launcher, not Steam)

Thanks

Woah 10 minutes, took me over an hour :p

Sure, i have tried several (MANY ;)) times with repeat ticket, the worst was when i got 99 eggs before time expired ;(

Once y know spawn points of the nests it is only luck to get more eggs on click (y can get 2-6).

GL to all :)

I am only lv 55 and just got to Dalanis so will try to get this title to improve movement speed of my char. It will be nice having such info in patch notes maybe ty.

There is a nice ingame title with movement speed attribute, also several IS titles available.

If y play on Vidar whisper me in game so we can manage it for y <3

with Hunt for Rainbow Eggs: lol, imaging running around at Crash-lanis and look for 100 hidden eggs??? I've already done it! And its horrible :(

This was not an easy one, must admit that ;)

Tip: if you are title hunter avoid bars, not good for you :P

Hello,

The fact stay,

from December 18 until January 27 there was not clear announcement about the closure of the Catch up server, no 23,59 (server time) or (until maintenance) as usually there is one. Only in the last post, 3 days ahead the server shut down, announced it precisely.

So, if there is a vote on this matter, my goes to the player (customer) side ;)

If there is no willingness or possibility to help all and transfer entire player base, a politely demand to do so for ones that are clearly concerned by this fact, e.g. Elleaves

Hi,

If that is the quest when a group of Rhinos approach you, y can get it by attacking the priest (he is in the middle of a group). Once y got him at 50% HP he will call for retreat.

Scout and Mage, you should be able to get it fast enough, GL :)

The level 1 required to learn recipe is referring to the level of your character. Level 1 character may learn that recipe, but craft it when the production level on that character will be 100;)

Sometimes GM's are surprising us with events hold in game, on boards or in the social media as well.

The GM's event you are asking was one of Forum well organized ones.:thumbup:

In the meantime, we were all hoping for an event that will eventually drop the items required for the Peak quest, as a fast solution for salvation of the servers.

Whether it will be items sent by mail on certain level for every char now and in future, or a GM's visit on servers with a kind of a drop of those items, or en exchange NPCs available for all chars that got 100/100 lv,

Do something GM,s pls :love: :saint:

Once again the NPCs are not available to do an exchange service.

'I am sorry but we are closed for today'

In both cases, yesterday and today, I tried to exchange coins from different alt accounts which I led for the first time this year. Therefore I am 100% sure I haven't already used them. My bad I haven't first checked this out.

If it states somewhere that those would be available from the packages and are not, I've not seen it, so please point to it, we'll raise the issue internally so stuff like that can be corrected.

Hello,

first of all, we are not receiving any 'packages' or 'lucky boxes', we are not able to see what is inside or open those when we want or store them, like it was with Gashas.

What we receive is a mini spin of the wheel, already preselected item, sent in our mail by your choice.

Maybe this is the only way you can manage the current shop, but still there is no need of having this little gamble game even with promos. Just put 1 single item for sale and make it clean and fair. If someone want to enjoy the wheel, there it is ;)

Hello,

How are we supposed to collect gifts that your newsletter is sending via Email?

When I press 'collect gift', it lead me to New launcher download page, asking to log in, even I am logged in?

Cant see any other option?

Thanks