Posts by Kratos

9 years and this game hasn't made any progress in making the game any better for the consumer, hence why it was about to die . I kinda feel like steam was their last option to pull people back , honestly either they don't pay attention to current game situations or they just don't care anymore and just wanna ride it out and take as much money in as they can. If they did want to fix the game... it is pretty simple ..ask for permission and give credit to all the addon creators and assimilate them into the game at least the good ones , xbar, pbinfo ,qframs, smartbb ,lootamatic.wowmap etc. Second if you can't find a way to help stop the crashing find some hot shot devs straight out of collage looking to make a name or get some experience to do it .. heck they would prolly do it for free too just for the experience gain. This one might be the most important .... Take purified fusion stones out of the item shop .... seriously that should be sold by npc or quested or mini game reward .Everything else can stay in the shop as it's not game breaking more of a buy if you really want not a need, instead focus on breathing new life into the item shop like new skins , animations like emotes special emotes something like you would see from fortnite and other quality of life items. I don't think they understand that people hate micro transaction stuff , everyone is hating on EA for their micro transactions but this is so much worse. You would prolly make more money by doing the things I said because it would keep people around instead of pushing them away. This game is fun in a lot of ways and has potential but its literally squandered due to lack of effort/laziness/greed. Please wake up GF game almost died once .. let's bring this game back to life.