Posts by Logun

As a veteran of the game and also a scout from the very beginning, many times I have had to plus my bow like all the other classes do their weapons. The only difference is that you don't get to see the beauty of the bow, you don't get to see it glisten after you have worked hard to create just the perfect bow from tiering, and stats, runes and spending the thousands of diamonds to plus it up to be your best bow ever! It would be amazing to see a bow glow and glisten like all the other weapons in this game. I have learned to be satisfied like the rest of the scouts and make my secondary weapon shine, a dagger or a staff etc. but its not the same as having your weapon of choice be that glistening beacon that sings when you let go of that arrow. It would be a grand gesture for the game to take a look at this so scouts could go from merely satisfied to extremely excited to plus and wear our bows for all to see that they glisten too! <3

Its close to the game's anniversary date, it will be ten years and a lot of us have been playing since the beginning, so hopefully ROM will decide to do a level cap and double xp/tp along with the celebration, this is usually a good time of year as far as the game providing some good stuff for the players;)

It seemed pretty fair to players before they changed rubies from the old rate, it would be nice to return to that as well as being able to earn spendable rubies in other ways like when you do guild quests from the castle questboard, only you can actually spend the rubies rather than having them be the ones for guild needs. We used to put our rubies earned from diamond spending into our guild resources just to level the castle, we soon learned we couldn't afford to keep doing that. It may have been better if the castle resources used something like emeralds instead of rubies just to define them better, but also having them to spend freely would be great.

Having played this game for nine years, it might seem to have become boring, but that's not the case. As mentioned by others there is always something to do, siege is probably my favorite way to spend time on ROM, then of course I love so many of the zones they are beautiful and make questing more pleasant. More recent I truly enjoy all the Mirror world mini runs to earn great growth for my character's skills. The endless ways to make fashions is awesome and I wish we had even more after all for me this game is like "Barbie" on steroids;) I enjoy all the variety of making stylish armor for my character in order to be unique during play and the creative way we can make weapons, homes and our mounts different. Then there is the crafting and different events that make it all the more interesting, the title achievements and POM events! So many things keep me here after nine years, but most of all the dear friends I have made are what keep it fun. You wouldn't think that meeting people in an on-line game would give you real friends, but it has and I hold them all dearly;)

I have been playing the S/M for years now and its true you use up a lot of mana, however you also have ways to ensure you have plenty of mana on hand by statting good amounts of intel in your gear, plenty of potions, if you can use a pet that is for mage really helps and then also I do the mage cenedrils for extra powerful intel available along with plenty of pattk. The reason I have played this combo so long is the great fun I have with it, give it a chance I think many would love playing this combo and the elites are really great!;)