Posts by sylrael

Hello, We invite you to join our "Europe" Guild - the biggest guild on Idun Server! We encourage everyone to join us. We have a lot of player from many countries. The only requirement is being nice to each other. Whisper to our leader "Rhaegar" or other members of our guild. We immediately will invite you to our guild. We also have own Discord Server where you can talk with every member of our guild. Create the guild together with us!

Currently we have players from the following countries: Turkey, Italy, Lithuania, Romania, Ireland, Russia, Poland, Spain, Germany, United Kingdom, France, United States, Finland, The Netherlands, Czech Republic, Hungary, Denmark, Belgium, Croatia, Egypt.

We still have free slots. Join us! :)

EDIT: On 2.09.2018, we were officially the first guild on the Idun server to build a Guild Castle :P

Hello guys, I'm looking for a decent PvE class combo with a healer as the secondary class. I've already considered Warlock/Priest(this one's probably my pick so far) and Scout/Druid, but I'm open to anything that isn't Mage.